• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OT-List] Top OTS

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

Hello OTLanders,

I wasn't sure where to exactly make the thread so I just made it here.
I would like to present you a brand new Open-Tibia List for all those who want to add/find servers.

We want your help to promote our website and let it grow, we can't do it without YOU!

Registered users can:

Vote +/-
Comment
Add servers (5 max)
Edit their server(s)
Promote their server(s) $
Upload map

Guests can:
Search for servers.
Advance search for servers by every detail.
Change language.
Change colors.
Check out Quick Statistics
Check out Featured servers
Check the FAQ

Join us now, what are you waiting for? [CLICK ME]

If you find any bugs you can always report them here or send me PM
If you would like to help us translating to another language don't hesitate.

My Skype: Amir.Amoore

Kind Regards~
Amiroslo

Thanks to Naxtie for the Swedish Translation
Thanks to me for the Arabic Translation
Thanks to Zszywek for the Polish Translation
Thanks to Vanesssa for the Deutsche Translation

Last edited:
This is more of an advertising thread, I'm not sure if it's allowed to advertise other websites in this section :p - Either way, I don't see why anyone would use a website like this when we got otservlist

This is more of an advertising thread, I'm not sure if it's allowed to advertise other websites in this section :p - Either way, I don't see why anyone would use a website like this when we got otservlist
Im not sure, its not a forum tho and It wont effect OTLand members count. Its a Tibia list.

Its true that we got OTServlist, but who said that everyone is happy with it? =)
The main reason why people is on OTServlist is because its already popular. If this grows Im sure people would use this website ^_^

I know people who have had issues with OTservlist in the past (miscommunication or corruption I can't tell which), I would use a site like this if I needed to but I am not a huge fan of the layout being all square like some Windows 8 look alike.

I know people who have had issues with OTservlist in the past (miscommunication or corruption I can't tell which), I would use a site like this if I needed to but I am not a huge fan of the layout being all square like some Windows 8 look alike.
We may change the layout at any time when we find about something better. The current layout is simple and user friendly. But as I said, layout is changeable :p

I love how it is formatted etc. Seems so simple and user friendly. Looks professional and smooth.
Good job! I would use this rather than otservlist if i had a server (well i'd use both) but this seems really nice! Just needs the publicity imo and it will be a great alternative

EDIT

INFACT EVERYONE SHOULD DOUBLE LIST HERE. OTSERVLIST AND ON HERE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

Last edited:
You should make it open source. Create a git repository with this OT lists code and let everybody who wants contribute to add new features. Since it will be a living community project it won't die, and may even end up dominating the community. Like Chrome did with Chromium engine and Firefox did before chrome was out.

Nope that layout is not good enough imo.

Think you should separate the server list more (the names) not with more space but with a darker line.

You should make it open source. Create a git repository with this OT lists code and let everybody who wants contribute to add new features. Since it will be a living community project it won't die, and may even end up dominating the community. Like Chrome did with Chromium engine and Firefox did before chrome was out.
Ill think about it. I may do that =)

Nope that layout is not good enough imo.

Think you should separate the server list more (the names) not with more space but with a darker line.
I can clearly see the lists without any problems. But I think I got the idea.
EX: black, white, black, white etc..? :p

I can clearly see the lists without any problems. But I think I got the idea.
EX: black, white, black, white etc..? :p

That could work or that you just rise opacity on the line that is alread there atm. (the line between the servers)

I want a header for the website, that will make it look better. (I think) :D

I made this header and I think it would fit in pretty good actually :p
2eld1ra.png

Back