• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT players vs RL tibia players

12mati122

Reaction score
Whats your opinion ?

For me OT players are much more skilled but use bot allowing them to play much better. If RL tibia players joined a OT like thronx or Oxserver they would get recked.

Whats your opinion ?

For me OT players are much more skilled but use bot allowing them to play much better. If RL tibia players joined a OT like thronx or Oxserver they would get recked.

POst a vid with a guy using magebot 100% dash and auto push lol and u say they got skill?

It's alwayd like that ppl pvping with full bot amd claims they never used bot to pvp and their skill is beyond gods :d

In terms of attudie and general behaviour:
I would say non-Poles, regardless of OTS/RL :D Maybe it's because speaking in English makes people to think twice before they write something, but I've noticed that my fellow Poles act either like kids or borderline retards when they use Polish xD Those Poles from that video talk like middle school kids undergoing puberty. I'm pretty sure all of them wear baggy clothes, listen to rebellious hiphop/rap all about poverty and injustice and scream "f*ck the police" all the time and do other "highbrow" stuff.

In terms of gameplay skills:
None. OT is broad group of many different servers with many different game types or mechanism. You cannot really compare those two groups in any objective manner. In conditions similar to RL, the RL players would win. In conditions similar to some particular OT serv, players of that server would win. No-brainer.

In terms of gameplay skills:
None. OT is broad group of many different servers with many different game types or mechanism. You cannot really compare those two groups in any objective manner. In conditions similar to RL, the RL players would win. In conditions similar to some particular OT serv, players of that server would win. No-brainer.

I'd say this, both RL tibia & OTs have to broad a player audience. I think that most people who play RL map OTs are a lot more casual or are playing just to have some quick fun/pass abit of time- they don't have the time needed to dedicate into RL tibia- that or they don't want to dedicate that much time & prefer the alternative of easy rewards with less time spent.

If we were to set parameters such as- players on RL tibia who purely PVP(Doleras playerbase) & a PVP group that purely play OTs- I'd put my money on the dolera team, because they've dedicated the time & effort, ontop of that they're fighting for the server on a constant basis. On RLmap OTs, the OT PVP base don't fight for anything other than the sake of PVP- win or lose there is no incentive other than bragging rights that no one really gives a shit about.

I'd say this, both RL tibia & OTs have to broad a player audience.
I was writing about game mechanic, rather than their attitude towards the game. Official Tibia servers are almost the same. Besides different PvP settings, everything else is the same. Map, quests, exp/skill/loot rates, attack speeds, spells, etc. so from that perspective official Tibia is very narrow, not broad.

I was writing about game mechanic, rather than their attitude towards the game. Official Tibia servers are almost the same. Besides different PvP settings, everything else is the same. Map, quests, exp/skill/loot rates, attack speeds, spells, etc. so from that perspective official Tibia is very narrow, not broad.

The experience is never the same, also those parts that you mentioned are completely irrelevent to a players "skill" in the game. So I don't get why you even mentioned it.

The experience is never the same, also those parts that you mentioned are completely irrelevent to a players "skill" in the game. So I don't get why you even mentioned it.
You don't get it, because you're confused and You use argument of personal experience (which obviously is never the same for everyone) in general discussion about OTS players vs Official servers players . Official Tibia has the same rates on all servers, thus there is that general average "value" of skills that average official Tibia player posses. You cannot say the same thing about OTS players in general, because OTS is very broad market or many different server with many different conditions. PvP skills of player of some kind of quick deatchmatch/team deathmatch servers are totally different than PvP skills of someone who plays on slow RPG server about story, dialogues and grind.

2k16 tibia players ACTING LIKE A FUKIN PRO LUL
ot teams or rl tibia teams who played 3-4 years ago would literally spunk all over 'pushejro' or any other rentboy team around nowdays

ox server?
where u need to make poi 7x because rollbacks?
host with wooden computer confirmed

OT vs RL tibia players. Good old question everyone always kept asking. You cant answer it and you can. OT Players went to rl tibia and took over and Antica. 2011~ Rl tibia players (Dempah etc) tryed to come to Ots in 2010/11 to Zantera.net famous server with 7 versions and probably the best OT teams ots have ever seen. But does that prove anything? Not really. So my opinion is simple. RL Tibia players were far better in RPG and tactics such as masslogs and other kind of in depth gameplay. OT Players back in the days (Not now cuz nowadays its just newschool kids who think they are cool by using all tools a bot has to offer) Were far more skilled and faster in terms of 'hands and pushing'. Alot of things came from ots such as pushing which was primarly introduced to tibia battles by Killian even tho people dont want to admit it (lol) Yes people always pushed before, he made a meta of it but not so consistent. Another thing was like comboing mages.. Because of the SSA's and potions giving more mana over the years mages started being harder to drop since OT players started becomming masters in potting eachother making it almost impossible to kill eachother. So mage comboing became a meta real fast. Such as boxing with waves and avalanches aswel. OTs have had their prime time such as RL Tibia. But hey who am i? I just commanded and dominated in OTS in PVP for over 5 years.. so what do i know.

Here it comes the wannabe legend, claiming himself as pro player ye ok bro

Cipsoft's tibia has changed greatly in the past years.

The issue is as follows:
It used to be people on RL Tibia were scared to lose their items, levels, and skills, so they rarely engaged in pvp.
When players played an OT Server, they would basically PvP every day all day.

This means, the original PvP skills were honed and developed on OT Servers.

With the Twist of Fate blessing, RL Tibia is now a place where you can PvP more often (still not near as often as OT Servers).

So RL Tibia players are now closer than ever to OT Players. But also, a lot of players who play RL Tibia also play OT Servers.
Finding someone who only plays OT Servers, or only plays RL Tibia, would be rather difficult.

I mainly play OT Servers (Or used to), but I still have years of playing RL Tibia servers on and off.

I would say Pre-Twist of Fate, OT Players had a clear advantage in terms of experience.
After Twist of Fate, I would say OT Players are still higher in PvP Wisdom, but RL Tibia Players are more used to the mechanics of Cipsofts tibia. (OTs are more likely to not use the latest rules for RL Tibia)

Back