• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT players vs RL tibia players

@Flatlander Bro dont bring this up again. Before hotkeys i would say 99% of the pvp players<-(real) (i played with) would rape anyone who played OT. Even if 1 Ot player is great on PVP (player verus player) he wont be good at WARS, and ye i have played against many good "ot teams" and we raped them several times. And this was ofc on war servers before Elfbot.
Fast fact before anyone says anything. No the team i played with didnt use any sort of bot except ventrilo.

Edit, If you look at the pvp system right now i would say neither is good, Cuz all who was good at pvping left this dead game long ago.

@Flatlander Bro dont bring this up again. Before hotkeys i would say 99% of the pvp players<-(real) (i played with) would rape anyone who played OT. Even if 1 Ot player is great on PVP (player verus player) he wont be good at WARS, and ye i have played against many good "ot teams" and we raped them several times. And this was ofc on war servers before Elfbot.
Fast fact before anyone says anything. No the team i played with didnt use any sort of bot except ventrilo.

Edit, If you look at the pvp system right now i would say neither is good, Cuz all who was good at pvping left this dead game long ago.

Not that many people played OTs before hotkeys, but this is just words vs words so there is no way either of us can "win" this argument.

But, I will just say this:
It is a fact that before the Twist of Fate blessing existed if you really wanted to practice and get a lot of experience in PvP, you would do it on a OT Server.

Generally, before twist of fate, a RL Tibia player might pvp a few times a week.
OT Players could pvp 8 hours a day, every day.
NO ONE on RL Tibia, can pvp 8 hours a day every day.

The amount of time OT Players were putting into practicing and perfecting PvP was much greater than anyone playing RL Tibia Servers.

Now, does that mean all OT Players are better at PvP than all RL Tibia players? No. But it means the best PvPers definitely practiced and perfected their skills on OTs. It is simple logic.
You cannot get better at something if you never participate in it. And RL Tibia did not allow you to participate in PvP very often due to the skull system.

Not that many people played OTs before hotkeys, but this is just words vs words so there is no way either of us can "win" this argument.

But, I will just say this:
It is a fact that before the Twist of Fate blessing existed if you really wanted to practice and get a lot of experience in PvP, you would do it on a OT Server.

Generally, before twist of fate, a RL Tibia player might pvp a few times a week.
OT Players could pvp 8 hours a day, every day.
NO ONE on RL Tibia, can pvp 8 hours a day every day.

The amount of time OT Players were putting into practicing and perfecting PvP was much greater than anyone playing RL Tibia Servers.

Now, does that mean all OT Players are better at PvP than all RL Tibia players? No. But it means the best PvPers definitely practiced and perfected their skills on OTs. It is simple logic.
You cannot get better at something if you never participate in it. And RL Tibia did not allow you to participate in PvP very often due to the skull system.

Thing is flat, Elfbot/magebot which 99.99% of the ot players used to pvp with aint pvp. Ye, their was some ppl who used those bots in rl too but not even close enough to the amount of ot players. And that might be a thing why ppl like this OP says OT players are better in pvping. Its like compering a Glock with a Sniper rifle in long range shots.

And flat im not sure where u come from, But i can surely tell you that most guilds on Titania (old days) DIDNT train in ots. It was wars going on 24/7 And bans was nothing to cry about.

Thing is flat, Elfbot/magebot which 99.99% of the ot players used to pvp with aint pvp. Ye, their was some ppl who used those bots in rl too but not even close enough to the amount of ot players. And that might be a thing why ppl like this OP says OT players are better in pvping. Its like compering a Glock with a Sniper rifle in long range shots.

And flat im not sure where u come from, But i can surely tell you that most guilds on Titania (old days) DIDNT train in ots. It was wars going on 24/7 And bans was nothing to cry about.

"Bans was nothing to cry about."

Yay you can kill a few people, get banned, and take a 30 day break. (Back in the day). That sounds like TONS of practice.

"Bans was nothing to cry about."

Yay you can kill a few people, get banned, and take a 30 day break. (Back in the day). That sounds like TONS of practice.

30days? what are u high on? Flat it clearly shows you didnt pvp back in the days. But i shouldnt quoted u before, read your ignorance on the trump topic. You should just stay to scripting and those things u do.

30days? what are u high on? Flat it clearly shows you didnt pvp back in the days. But i shouldnt quoted u before, read your ignorance on the trump topic. You should just stay to scripting and those things u do.

You were banned for 1 week, then 30 days, then account deleted. (Before Black Skull)

6X6n7iB.png

Last edited:
You were banned for 1 week, then 30 days, then account deleted. (Before Black Skull)

6X6n7iB.png

Ye, so correct your post.
And for your information, That was solved very easy with sending a pm to cipsoft.

Edit: Last replay.

Ye, so correct your post.
And for your information, That was solved very easy with sending a pm to cipsoft.

Edit: Last replay.

There is nothing to correct. And no Cipsoft would not un-ban you for mass pking (at least in any situation I have ever heard of or in my personal experiences).

You said you did not get banned for 30 days for pking.
I proved you did get banned for 30 days for pking.

How does it feel to be clearly wrong in multiple threads at the same time?

OT server players are better at PVP while global players are better at RPG.
The reason why some ppl can´t accept this is because they feel offended by reality.
Most serious ot servers today are better than global tibia, because global tibia looks like a mix of Star Wars and DBZ.
Also, is there any OT where the top is lvl 1100? where ek´s hit 1k ? that is not dominated by teams of noobs who can on ly win because they wont let you get çvçs to protect their farms?

Global tibia died after 8.6, to me it died after 7,6,

Anyone played Tibia before skull system or bans?
There was a time where you could kill unnlimited players without punishment.
I played Tibia when no OTservers were something playable. PVP on that era was insane.
That hardcore game is gone. Now RL Tibia is a 2D WoW clone.

Back