• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT RaidMaker

wovaki

Programmer
Reaction score
Program:
OT RaidMaker v1.1

About the program:
This is my second program made in Visual Basic. I made this program to learn how to work with XML files.

Version 1.1 Features:
  • Generate a working raid file
  • Allows 2 messages and single spawns.
  • Generates line to add to raids.xml

Screenshots:

Code:
[U]Disclaimer[/U]:
Use of this software and files generated by it are at your own risk.

Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]To make sure you are getting a safe,clean, and the newest version, please only download from Mirrors provided by me.[/COLOR]
This program is archived in a WinRAR SFX (Self-Extracting Drive), which acts as an installer.
[COLOR="Red"]Note: VirusTotal will say that this program is a virus, it is a false positive! 
The scanner thinks that WinRAR's SFX drive is a virus. If you don't believe me look at my RPG Thread.[/COLOR]

Download:
Mirror 1
Mirror 2

Program Forums

//Please leave some comments! :D
//If you give me rep, please add you name! :)

Last edited:
Good job! I can boost you in the path of future features. As in, you can have more than two messages by setting the delay, type, and message and adding it to a list box. This is the same for the single spawn and the area spawn. If you can understand VB6 I've been thinking about releasing the sources to Citrus Raid: Advanced Raid Maker, and if so you can have a look at it. Be warned that the sources aren't really pretty, lol.

Jo3

Last edited:
Good job! I can boost you in the path of future features. As in, you can have more than two messages by setting the delay, type, and message and adding it to a list box. This is the same for the single spawn and the area spawn. If you can understand VB6 I've been thinking about releasing the sources to Citrus Raid: Advanced Raid Maker, and if so you can have a look at it. Be warned that the sources aren't really pretty, lol.

Jo3

Haha sounds good, although I'm using VB9, but it should still help out.

Hiho!

Wow, nice program! :>
I am learning vb too and I would love if you upload the sources of the program. *o*
Thanks.
: )

Hiho!

Wow, nice program! :>
I am learning vb too and I would love if you upload the sources of the program. *o*
Thanks.
: )

Thanks!

But I think I will keep the sources to myself :p
Maybe later I will think about releasing them though.
Good Luck with your learning :D

im using windows server 2003 and its not running here it first said missing COMDLG32.OCX, so i got it and now its saying "run time error 53" file not found, wtf

@ex eclipse

I have not tested the program on a Windows Server, so I don't know how to get it to run :(

Sorry

Back