• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Remote-Control (OTAdmin)

Perfect, and have 'some' features? Sorry but, yeah it has few options, but not that much as tool like this should have. I have nothing against standard OTAdmin, as well I understand that they don't have enough time to improve it (And thats good, because they are developing other great things at Open-Tibia)

LUA Executor could do more than all these build-in commands. It will be included into TFS 0.3. You will be allowed to send part of script to be executed on server.

Also there should be more authorization options, enabling/disabling specified IPs (Range's etc.. as apache have), maybe more access specified, to control what each user can do.

It have tabs, so you can control more server at one time. There will be much more options, just need more time to implement it. Believe me, its not same console program about which probably not much users knew at all.

#News
Will be released tomorrow (I'm finishing website ;))
Thanks for commentz btw! ;D

alright now I understand your idea.. If you do this well then I am sure it will be a great success.

Perfect, and have 'some' features? Sorry but, yeah it has few options, but not that much as tool like this should have. I have nothing against standard OTAdmin, as well I understand that they don't have enough time to improve it (And thats good, because they are developing other great things at Open-Tibia)

LUA Executor could do more than all these build-in commands. It will be included into TFS 0.3. You will be allowed to send part of script to be executed on server.

Also there should be more authorization options, enabling/disabling specified IPs (Range's etc.. as apache have), maybe more access specified, to control what each user can do.

It have tabs, so you can control more server at one time. There will be much more options, just need more time to implement it. Believe me, its not same console program about which probably not much users knew at all.

#News
Will be released tomorrow (I'm finishing website ;))
Thanks for commentz btw! ;D

It's been 3 days since you posted this and yet you didn't release it :(

Back