• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration OT Server, Which,How & Why?

Isn't this that tutorial off of tibiahelp.com?

Web : OT Server, Which,How and why | Articles | Tibia Help - Simplify your Tibia Life

I think it is lol..

I posted it there aswell. Check the author name before accusing me of something.

fdwtfl.png

hey man, everythings very good but im having trouble with setting up the ACC site, it wont open up when i navigate mi ip adress in the browser.. what's wrong?

I think i pretty much configured everything correctly.. but im getting errors reading the data files in the compressed file in this thread. heres my error:

:: OTServ Version 0.6.3_SVN
:: ============================================================================
::
:: Initializing the random numbers... [done]
:: Loading lua script config.lua... [done]
:: Using data directory /home/odin/theforgottenserver/data/... [done]
:: Checking Database Connection... [done]
:: Checking Schema version... Version = 22 [done]
:: Loading RSA key...[done]
:: Loading /home/odin/theforgottenserver/data/vocations.xml... I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/odin/theforgottenserver/data/vocations.xml"
[done]
:: Loading /home/odin/theforgottenserver/data/items/items.otb... Another (client) version of items.otb is required.

Error: Unable to load /home/odin/theforgottenserver/data/items/items.otb!

thanks alot man helped alot till i saw that it didntwork on evry win7 :S so i looked it up and im gonna make a Thread of how to do it in win7 so if you want to you could link it (A) i will link your :D P.S im talking about opening the port :D

When I'm installing Xampp I get this error code, "Port 80 or 443 is already in use. Apache2.2 service failed."
I've been searching around on google and all I can find is "change the port on skype blablabla" and I dont even have skype installed.

Any suggestions?

Command: netstat -a -n -o
Find what one uses :80, get the p(rocess)id, open task manager, find it, shut it down.

Make sure you view processes of all users. (system processes)

Back