• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Team - Sumus Validus - RELOADED

Status
Not open for further replies.

wassup, sumus validus rebuilt, AGAIN.

30 players tomorrow. I hope

IM ON DA PICTURE

Ding! lvl 50 xD Bot rotworms all day long yo ftw ;3

My cast is on

If you have 8.6 client and IP changer, just change ip to Zivera.eu login with no account and password sumus, then look for Beo.

War in 5 minutes~

Team is disbanded.

Never will Sumus Validus be created again. Cheers.

My rls joined
only 2 untill now
there is another 5 or more

Kids these days :)

No a retarded commander.
He has days when he has bitch fits etc.

So, me and Medz will form a new guild, but not Sumus Validus. And we will take turns commanding coz we have more brains :)

If you think we're kids, your choice. If you wish to stay, your choice. I deleted everyone in vent, and will remake them if you wish to join. Reason? People have multiple accounts.

Think I'm a kid, think i'm raging, w/e I don't care , Im sick of noob shit happening and I waste my time recruiting everytime I come back from being inactive for a day or two.

Any more problems, pm me on Otland.
If you wanna talk about it pm me on Otland.

Im sorry but im done with this "crew" :) Think im not the only one :)

haha dave i thought we were cool but obv ur not have fun i wont play tibia again :D

We were cool bro, until you decided to be a dick everyday.
I don't have time for people like you rly, you was cool for a few months. Past month~ you've been a faggot.

I'm with Tryen on this ^_^

Man I'm always try en to keep people happy.
Never works, because other people fuck it up, yet all the shit lands on my head ;>

Yo guys, seems like shit have been GOIN ON around HERE while I still bot rotworms!

Lukals name "Lukalneverdie" yet goes out dying x50 times to the enemie HUEUHEUHUEHUEH epic irony ;]}}}}[]][][}[]}[]}[]}[]}89

na seriously I'm joining u Tyren <3 :* I know u want me and you know I want you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back