• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Team - Sumus Validus - RELOADED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget the fact that the leader barley plays. That is a pretty big reason. Its a shame though, would be nice to have a team on a good server.

Btw ninja, character name? I havnt seen you on either Ninja or Ninjahopparn :<

- - - Updated - - -

yea thats true
besides alot of players left because of the low stages of zivera
most of the team member want a server that they can take lvl 150 or 200 then they gather at war time and have fun

I Dont see why tbh. Level 150-200 on another server is level 100 on this server. As long as everyone is around the same levels (its not like some people had high exp stage) I dont care about the rates. War with lower levels are more fun imo. And its too bad people quit bcz its acctually abit of a challenge instead of starting the bot instant on DLs and have 10kk the day after :) Just proves your bad and lack imagination.

Looks like the team broke apart, once again.

Approx. 6 on ventrilo daily for the past 3 days~

Now it's broke, I won't bother trying to put the team together again.

I upgraded the ventrilo to 50 slots also, which is a shame to see it go to waste so if anyone needs a 50 slot ventrilo server, pm me.

Sumus Validus has been disbanded.

And this is why I didnt join you guys and stopped playing those servers for wars.
Every single team out there right now is retarded as fuck. They switch servers each 1-2 days cause people get to high level and when a decent low exp rate server comes out, they refuse to play cause it's 'to hard'.
The team war community right now is a complete crap and same for the servers they choose to play. Most of em close after few weeks and reopen under a new version/name with more OP donations and people still go back there.

But goodluck with your team, hope everything goes good <3.

if u really want an active team

get people who are playing the server active and get them, rather then getting people who will have to start from 0.

there is around 25 english people that are guidless, around 200 swedish whatever people.

only 15 people ish are required to be battling, since other teams which are massive are having the same problem.

You want an active guild and hella fun?

Start on Shadowcores..

Its so fun and awesome. I havent played there on a loooong time (logged in this morning to check around)

But as ninjahopparn said

*School <- Reason why I don't play, started and got alot of homeworks already.
*Switching serv every day..

I've got two possible reasons why people may have stopped playing.

• Some might have went back to school since it started last week/this week. Less time to spend on gaming.
  • We played on 3 different servers and were about to move to a 4th server in just 6 days.
I never had any problems with moving from server to server though. :p

Yep, thats why we switched to a low rate so we can stay here for a month or two, maybe even longer. But no one seemed to want to follow.
Everyone wants level 150 in a day to war the same day, they dont think of a week later etc.

Dont forget the fact that the leader barley plays. That is a pretty big reason. Its a shame though, would be nice to have a team on a good server.

Did you not read my post? I am active, I just am not this week. Zivera started the beginning of this week, and I haven't had time. I've had some RL Issues and I will be back Saturday night (UK TIME). I am not the only leader, Lukal and Medz are leaders too, and afaik they are both really active.

And this is why I didnt join you guys and stopped playing those servers for wars.
Every single team out there right now is retarded as fuck. They switch servers each 1-2 days cause people get to high level and when a decent low exp rate server comes out, they refuse to play cause it's 'to hard'.
The team war community right now is a complete crap and same for the servers they choose to play. Most of em close after few weeks and reopen under a new version/name with more OP donations and people still go back there.

But goodluck with your team, hope everything goes good <3.

Yep, your right. Thats why Zivera is a good option, we can stay here for a long time before every team starts to quit. All the old teams have came here such as Bound etc. On regular servers, I reach 150-200 in a day with 5kk pure gold and donations.

Tyren said the server got too few players xD!

I said that the team wont play 9.6

@Amoaz
i agree with you but there is another ppl that look to the same thing (exp stages) another way
they want to play 1 - 2 hours and then go to war
sorry for my bad english

@Amoaz
i agree with you but there is another ppl that look to the same thing (exp stages) another way
they want to play 1 - 2 hours and then go to war
sorry for my bad english

1-2 hours to level, war for 1-2 days then quit coz it gets boring? :s

Only ones playing properly and regularly are, Medz, Lukkal(Sort of), beast mode & me, as far as i can tell i've seen afew others run around like Amaoz and Niko but there rarely on.

For those that don't know i mostly play on Monkey De Luffy, not Amusement.
(I also doubt that me and Beast Mode will be playing much longer though, we might or we may start our own guild if things don't pick up, chances are we'll change or stop playing altogether & go back to another game. Am not sure yet.)

pfft shadowcores is pretty good. There are guilds waring every 5 mins. If you take a ship to thais-edron or yalahar. There are always teams there fighting ^^. Mainly edron tbh.

There are lots of english there. Rates aren't bad, you can get 80 in a few hours if you try. Or 80 in a day casually. Then maybe 110-120 the next day etc. I've got a 96/98 RP with 93 distance and 87 shield and 25 m lvl :> So i can easily join on that server tbh. I also have a level 45 MS with m lvl 90 and a level 11 K with 90/90 skills. Just make your char, straight away put it in offline training. Do something else for 12 hours then when you come back, it's skills will be like 60-70. Decent to start with. :)

Plus even if you wish to donate. It is extremely cheap..

Ghostx they only playing for bots :)

Btw ghostx you playing there?

Like I said Amusement ill be back Saturday, you know I'm active usually.

I have been with my girlfriend and son for the past week and ill be back Saturday, I've told everyone this. The guild will pick up extremely on Saturday, ill guarentee it.

Keep levelling on Zivera because Saturday/Sunday we will have a war for sure.

If you decide to make your own guild, I wish you the best of luck, but I really hope you stay until Sunday atleast.

I guarantee Saturday it will all pick up again. The ventrilo server will be emptied (all inactive people will be removed) and new recruits will come. Saturday night/Sunday morning you'll see the ventrilo packed with new recruits, I promise it.

Hang in there, I will try to revive Sumus Validus AGAIN. Like I've done so many times without help, then I go inactive for 2 days and everything breaks apart, I come back and like 5 people are in vent, then I'm the one who has to go recruit again.

Yes, I'd love to sit there all day owning servers etc. But in reality I have a family to provide for, therefore I can't.

If you all wish to quit, feel free.

27 viewing this thread.. Awesome ;D

yh i am gamers n so you can get 150 in 2days no bots. 150 with bot in a day i guess.

MS's are most popular since you can get 80+ m lvl fast. Therefore damage of UE is insane. Level 100 MS with 100 m lvl can own a level 150 EK easily.

Tho RP with 100+ dist, assassin stars you can really hit hard. I hit a level 138 MS for 480 with assassin star and 93 dist lol. Problem is, attacks vary alot. So you can hit 10, 50, 200 or 1. Therefore not many pallys there anymore.

Anyway, good luck with zizera or w,e :> But if you do ever come shadowcores, i will probs be 200+ by then :> so i can join :p

Back tomorrow, mass recruiting.

How many people playing there anyway? There are 3-4 ppl in vent, I dont evne know whether I should levle or not, cuz its boring as fuck without ppl to play with

@itachi, once again, stop putting other servers here, we tell people what we play, we don't want people to tell us, thx.

@up, tomorrow the numbers will increase, I'm hoping for 20 by the end of the night, sunday I'm hoping for the vent to be full (50) its achievable and you'll see it.

Get levelling, you'll need it.

I'm only level 50 but I will be taking level 120 atleast tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back