• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT/Tibia Podcast/Radioshow?

Sinth

Argardh.com
Reaction score
Is there any Tibia-podcast/radioshow in english?

Anyone interested in creating 1?

Group-chat with top developers of TFS, OT-"tool" like Znote AAC or why not some Bot-maker? Group-chats with CIP-members, OT-top developers, OT-hosts or perhaps oldschool famous players?

100% it would be an instant success. Obvious problem is ofcourse that 99,9% of all Tibians are introverts :p Other than that, if someone(whoever that 0.1% guy is) would just do it: 100% success.

Get it done. Someone.

Peace

Dont think many top developers will be interested in this. And I dont think its needed.

But maybe others will.

Dont think many top developers will be interested in this. And I dont think its needed.

But maybe others will.

Needed? It's about if there is a demand or not, not if it's "needed"(for what goal??)... As said, with a few hundred thousand players and 0 podcasts/radioshow I guarantee you there's a big demand for it(I think the BRs and PLs are doing this alot and proves this, but as said: there's no english-speakers doing it).

But yeah, top developers overall might not be the biggest group interested in being interviewed and asked a bunch of stupid questions that players/fans want to know, but I am 100% sure that some of them are. Why? Well, is there any better way to introduce/update/inform your players/fans/subscribers than giving them a voice-recording of them answering a bunch of questions on topics that might be of interest to the listener?

Anyways, biggest group that's interested could easily become players who want to tell their story and just talk some tibian history or whatever.. that and server-hosters who want to advertise/explain their product, ofcourse.

Someone neeeeeeeeeeds to do this.. id personally listen to anyone talking about Tibia/OT/OT-developing/Tibia-history/PVP/Lore/Different OTs/whatever-related-to-Tibia at least 2h a week( i listen to about 20h of podcasts a week) and I DONT EVEN PLAY! :D

Whoever does this will get blown away by positive response, I THINK(I am 100% sure, but you introvert fks here seem to never have thought about this ever so it gives me some doubts ;) ) . Am I really the only one who thinks this would be a hit? :p

Back