• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT

So what? so if it's a custom map its OK for it to look like crap?

yes.

Why ya'll hate so much? this one pwn most of your works! And even so, who cares if it looks like whatnot, where's the constructive criticism? ^^,

K guys i am Doom Seeker i got so much idea for the ot makes better if u wanna see it just msg me in ot loyale ! :lol:

Hahah okey :) so this pwn my works? :) seriously have some self-awareness..

Didnt mean you specifically but yea, you are aware of not everyone likes the taste of strawberries? You can't expect everyone to think alike, do you see world peace anywhere? :):)

This is one big ugly shit my 10years bro doing better

I accept critism but this..
You can say this is not good or something but this.. <_<

And if aftonbladet doesn't love my mapping,he don't need to send me messages i am retard and bumping old map threads.It's allowed,it's not a crime lol

First.. Try using just RAW Pallete...
Second: Make sure map have sence.. don't put that drawbrigde and the whitemarble wall.. Everything has pair..
Third: Be detailed..
Fourth: Just don't think on the comments of Guru and Aftonbladet.. And they were begginers too with same mapping
Five: Don't give up... Accept Critisam
Six: Everyone has his mapping style

Finally someone who understands me!

Picture of my rotworm cave,used RAW Pallete how much I can...

54665763.jpg

Add some details, windows, carpets, furniture?
Oh & try to make it more "round" than "squary" :) Even though sometimes squary is better!

Guys, hes mayby a begginer on mapping ? so give him a try, Hes creating a custom server and hes the only one i know that is creating one right now so give him a try and lets see what happends when hes done with everything:D

I deleted that map xD
This is for beta testing - THE NEWEST ONE.

I started a new map.The temple and this wheat is made by M4t30 [he's retired from OtLand]
and the rest by me xD.
I show u some pics:

Temple floor 6:
templel.jpg

Temple floor 7:
temple2h.jpg

Shops:
shops.jpg

Villager:
villager.jpg

Some Nature for rest:
somenature.jpg

And finally rotworm cave:
cavecr.jpg

Hope you like it! :)

I think it looked good with mixed grounds.
Also, if you like doing it mixed, then do it :p It's your own choice to pick a style.

Back