• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTAdmin - Simple program written in C#

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I have written a small application for windows that will make it easier to edit and do OT related stuff.
For now, it support AVESTA and TFS 1.0 .. You can only edit player / accounts table, not all the columns tho. It is restricted. Try it out, and let me know what I can add.

Download version 1.0

64j-nLAO.png

ptkdpg3F.png

Dude how many projects are you working on atm? :p

Anyways havent tried it but it looks good and probably is! Good job as always! :)

Dude how many projects are you working on atm? :p

Anyways havent tried it but it looks good and probably is! Good job as always! :)

Haha it is a couple right now! I mostly wrote this one to learn more about C#.. But now I want to move the project over to Visual Basic. Gonna see how this works out xD

You should avoid using names of applications that already exist. OTAdmin is a tool for sending commands/administrate OTS with otadmin protocol that is part of OTServ project for a longer time.

Change to OTDatabaseEditor or something else :p

Anyway, good job!

If you're still working on it, you could add remember credentials option, and reading them from config.lua file. Also this apps generates some error on my system when clicking connect button:
7vh2on
(It can't find Mysql.Data file). Am I missing something? (Win 8)

You should avoid using names of applications that already exist. OTAdmin is a tool for sending commands/administrate OTS with otadmin protocol that is part of OTServ project for a longer time.

Change to OTDatabaseEditor or something else :p

Anyway, good job!

If you're still working on it, you could add remember credentials option, and reading them from config.lua file. Also this apps generates some error on my system when clicking connect button:
7vh2on
(It can't find Mysql.Data file). Am I missing something? (Win 8)
Here's fixed image: (Cant edit)
KzaUEv6.png

Back