• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTC allows normal bots?

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Is it possible to compile OTC for 8.60 to allow normal bots? Elf/Mage and maybe Blackd Proxy? So players can get both benefits custom spirits/normal bots and faster/upgraded client.
I know that OTC already got built-in dash and some OTLand members already posted few bots also I know players can use AHK but I want them to use the bots that everyone of them recognize/used to and plays using it in every 8.60 server.

One more question : Is it so much more performance difference between OTC compiled in 32-bit and OTC compiled in 64-bit? and if someone got DLL pack for 64-bit would be great uploading them, I already compiled it in 64-bit with DX9 but cannot find the right DLLs to make it work.

Sorry for asking/posting 3 threads in the last few days but I am trying to know more about OTC because I am editing it as custom client for my server.

mm i think most on those bots wont work unless they're similar or made off AHK

mm i think most on those bots wont work unless they're similar or made off AHK
Can't I enable them like by changing client RSA/IDAddress/XTeaAddress or changing some stuffs in source files/data? I am not sure but since it is working exactly like 8.60 client I think there can be a method to run 8.60 bots.

you will need to change almsot everything.. bots reads packets from the client and server like the otc uses another packet and method bots wont works

But I saw some stuffs seem like it is bot protection maybe it is what I am looking for?
(BOT_PROTECTION "Enable bot protection" ON)
STATUS "Bot protection: OFF

that is related to otclient bots like candybot etc but with that feature enable / disabled it does not matter magebot/elfbot won't work you can try

Ah I will test it and search about what I can edit else also I will wait for further replies here maybe someone has already done it can tell me how or what to edit.
And have you tried the difference between 64bit/32bit compiled OTC? Does it matter so much in performance?

no i haven't tested it and i don't think i would be a huge change between 32 and 64 i think is not possible to compile in 64x but im not sure

no i haven't tested it and i don't think i would be a huge change between 32 and 64 i think is not possible to compile in 64x but im not sure
I compiled in 64-bit with VS15 for DX9 and with VS17 for openGL, The openGL one works perfect but the DX9 still cannot find the right DLL pack to get it work, I click it but it doesn't start or show any errors and that's related to DLL files because it is the same issue happened yesterday until you helped me with 32-bit DLLs.

download the same dlls but for 64
Not working through google also if I got the 32-bit dlls through google it doesn't work, I think I need the exact versions but when I properties it doesn't show most dlls versions.

BUMP, Can it be done? or no way?!

You can't use bots that are made for cipsoft client with otclient because they have different interface.

Funfact:
even if you have original 8.6 tibia client sources and you compile them, bots probably will not be working because you'll most likely use different compiler version or libraries than cipsoft which can produce different assembly output.

You can't use bots that are made for cipsoft client with otclient because they have different interface.

Funfact:
even if you have original 8.6 tibia client sources and you compile them, bots probably will not be working because you'll most likely use different compiler version or libraries than cipsoft which can produce different assembly output.
Aha since you and Felipe said same it is not possible so I think I won't be able to run the bots on OTClient at all that's why I never seen it anywhere.
Thanks for help I am done with this question I guess.

Back