• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTC market bug and mounts bug

EduardoDantas

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I am using OTC (version 10.99)
With .dat and .spr from 10 (with sprites 12)
So far so good .. With some modifications in the source I managed to make everything beautiful, without debugs, without any problem in the structure of the client itself.
However, when trying to open the market, I run into a problem
The following error occurred: ERROR: /game_market/market.lua:729: bad argument # 1 to 'insert' (table expected, got nil)

I discovered that, for some reason, the problem is in the .dat, since putting back the .dat without changes of version 10.99 the market works normally.

Does anyone know why this happens? I tried a lot and nothing worked.
PS: Look that the same .dat normally opens the market by Tibia 10 Client.
I thought it might be some item with a different attribute in .otb and .dat
In fact, it is the most logical, since, for example, when an item has this difference, it is not possible to open the backpack, for example.

The bug in mount, is that some mounts when walking the outfit of the character blinks. It is not in all.

Last edited:
there was a post the other day if i remember which said that the "other" tag in the dat file could cause problems. cant remember exactly as it was late.

there was a post the other day if i remember which said that the "other" tag in the dat file could cause problems. cant remember exactly as it was late.

Yes, I saw about it, but I noticed something wrong.
For example, as I do not know the version he was using, it may be that what caused the problem with him, is another. The reason for my mistrust is that the version 1099 .dat there are several items registered in the other and the market opens normally.

PS: Look my edit in the post.

The solution for the bug in market using dat version with sprites actually

Solution for the bug mounts of sprites actuallys

Tested and aproved =D

Back