• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTC Mehah - The screen is broken by several in-game factors

Brunds

Reaction score
This is just an example using the monster when it is moved, however it also happens when there is a lot of information on the screen like spells etc...

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what kind of problem this is to name or if the solution already exists. I researched a lot before opening this topic and didn't find anything related to it.

MoveMonster.gif

This is just an example using the monster when it is moved, however it also happens when there is a lot of information on the screen like spells etc...

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what kind of problem this is to name or if the solution already exists. I researched a lot before opening this topic and didn't find anything related to it.

View attachment 76522

You use latest mehah OTC?

I think it's because has the speed = "0" in the monster .xml and the otc misinterprets

You use latest mehah OTC?

yes i am using the latest

I think it's because has the speed = "0" in the monster .xml and the otc misinterprets
the point is that it's not just at that moment, if there are many effects on the screen, or battles with monsters, in short, anything that has a relevant amount of information on the screen has this visual problem. So far I've reached the point that could be the modification to increase the view of the map leaving it with more view I spent the day tinkering and I couldn't reach a positive result I followed this tutorial source 0.3.6

As in the example below
ErrosOTC.png

ErrosOTC.gif

really the problem is with speed 0 and I also noticed when there is a lot of information on the screen apparently it exceeds the limit of bytes is there a way to increase this limit to not give an error?
Post automatically merged:

@hellboy @Error 502
one more example of the problem
ErrosOTC.png

BugScreen.gif

Guys, I managed to solve the problem, I'll elaborate on another topic, saying everything I understand to help as many people as possible with this problem.
Problema corrigido.gif
CorrigidoOTC.png

Last edited:

the point is that it's not just at that moment, if there are many effects on the screen, or battles with monsters, in short, anything that has a relevant amount of information on the screen has this visual problem. So far I've reached the point that could be the modification to increase the view of the map leaving it with more view I spent the day tinkering and I couldn't reach a positive result I followed this tutorial source 0.3.6

As in the example below
View attachment 76535

View attachment 76536

really the problem is with speed 0 and I also noticed when there is a lot of information on the screen apparently it exceeds the limit of bytes is there a way to increase this limit to not give an error?

@hellboy @Error 502
View attachment 76538

View attachment 76537

Guys, I managed to solve the problem, I'll elaborate on another topic, saying everything I understand to help as many people as possible with this problem.
View attachment 76539
View attachment 76540

Please make pull request in mehah repository.
If You don't know how do it, I can make it if You show what You changed in source code.

As in the example below
View attachment 76535

View attachment 76536

@hellboy @Error 502
View attachment 76538

View attachment 76537

View attachment 76539
View attachment 76540
how do u fix this? this may help somebody else

Please make pull request in mehah repository.
If You don't know how do it, I can make it if You show what You changed in source code.
I didn't make any changes outside of the tutorial presented, it was just being executed wrongly, so I talked about creating a topic explaining everything in detail so that there was no room for common mistakes like the one I was making
how do u fix this? this may help somebody else

As I said in the topic I will create another topic bringing all the information I obtained and clarify all the doubts and other information that have caused problems for several people

@Nokturno @hellboy

Last edited:
Back