• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTChanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawak

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Shawak
OTChanger is an application to replace the ip/port/rsa to login into open tibia servers.
It actually supports a lot tibia version and I will try to update it as fast as possible when there is a new tibia client version.

Screenshot:
otchanger.PNG

(the screen is a litle bit old)

Download:
- Dowload Page

Feedback is welcome.

Regards,
Shawak

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Red
No comments? nothing?

@Topic
It's epic... Thanks shawak!

No, just no.

Minuses:
  • .NET Dependency.
  • Way too many files (Ini.dll, Memory.dll, OTFC_Creator.exe, OTChanger.dll) - they all could be joined into one.
  • .otfc files - you should have all lists n' shit in one file or registry
  • 2 readmes and license file could be joined into one, maybe some .htm doc.
  • Applications like IP Changers should be clean and neat, no need some stupid avatar that takes 30% of apps size.
  • Installer? Would be way faster with some archive (.7z, .rar, .zip, whatever)

Pluses:
I don't find any - yet.

Well remember, I do everything for free and by myself.
I'll think about your post, and well there is a plus, it's up to date at the moment i know there is a new client version. ;)

I know you're doing it for free but I'm just telling what I dislike as an user - you can do everything with it ignore or improve, your choice. Also I'd post pluses what I found useful but I found none. Newest client? Bah, most of servers are 8.54-8.57, 8.60 and 8.70 :).

So if I remove the picture, add a server list, create 1 file instead of 4, combine the readmes and replace the installer with .rar file and auto updater, you will like it?

So if I remove the picture, add a server list, create 1 file instead of 4, combine the readmes and replace the installer with .rar file and auto updater, you will like it?

would be nice :)

create something better or stfu

Actually it's not easy to create such crap, also learn to real programming lang, not VB.NET. Also, I didn't flame it I just posted my opinion on what should be improved there.

Well actually I know what I am doing, it's not like i'm copying any code, well, there is none. I'm creating everything by myself and I giving my best all time, and everything for free, so if you don't want to use it, just easy don't do it. So tell me where is your problem? What is a "real programming lang" in your eyes? And well I will improve it, but you could tell it me on a nicer way.

And as far I know there is no ipchanger written in .net.

Kind regards,
Shawak

I never stated that you're copying your code nor that you didn't create this tool yourself. Also, don't say like it's some real big deal because such an application is max. 1.5h or even less of work. In my honest opinion C# or C/C+ are rather real programming than .NET. Maybe there is no IP Changer done in .NET cause' it's not worth coding in? ;)

1.5h in your dream, did you ever programmed an ipchanger, didn't you?
Actually is it worth coding it ;).

Actually I did. It's not a big deal just few functions like FindWindow(), GetWindowThreadId(), OpenProcess() and WriteProcessMemory() and parser (in PHP or Python, about 25 lines) that will parse all memory addresses from TibiaAPI's SVN and write them down as an array/vector/map. GUI? Actually that's only few UI controls, even easier with built-in GUI editor (QtCreator, wxSmith). If you tell me that it's impossible to code an IP Changer in 1.5h then you must be kind of bad coder.

Did you ever saw the otchanger features? Omfg, seriously, some mod delete this spam posts pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back