• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient - 0xc000007b Error

Zuch

Reaction score
When try to run the OTC
What dll missing?
8a685c45a7f03ca7d01916232b599783.png

You need to use the right dlls , if you compiled in x64 then use the x64 dlls otherwise use x86 dlls

I'm getting the same error on the latest build. Tried both dll files and got same error.

i'm sorry, but can someone upload openal32.dll for x64 otc? there is no openal x64 folder in the sdk :/ and i want to compile for this arch

I had the same error and used this one .dll and it worked for me.

u really compiled for 64? did u compile with msvc or c::b?
if it worked for him and he has a 64bit system it's most likely that you have a dll somewhere in your files that is incompatible

if it worked for him and he has a 64bit system it's most likely that you have a dll somewhere in your files that is incompatible
i downloaded the sdk from otc repository and took the dlls from the bin folder of each dll. just after putting this dll(openal32) in the otc folder i get the error. And it works with otc x86

same error help =)

edit: found openal32 for 64 bit, problem solved

Last edited:
Back