• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient 1.0 (Release)

speaking of the features, any ETA on some basic 12.x support?

speaking of the features, any ETA on some basic 12.x support?

there is an otserv client i was working on but i stopped developing because of the drawpool.

I'm refactoring this client, separating the layers, taking out support for other protocols, etc...

Well straight away supporting older versions would mean more people use the client which is probably not a bad thing.
Me for example, I want to offer my players OTC and because I'm a 7.6 pleb I can't use this OTC. Not every oldschool server is fake where version is irrelevant and oldschool support doesn't matter in the slightest other than duping your players in to thinking its 7.x lol.
It's very nice as a developer to have options but even more important than that is it's extremely important for users to have options. It's healthy for everyone involved.

How this weighs against more useful features and stabilisation i don't know, maybe it's not worth it, maybe it is. I guess only mehah can weigh that for himself.
the ideal would be for you to pass me the servers already compiled so that I don't have to waste time looking for each repository and still trying to compile, in case any lib is missing.

thank you very much, this kind of compliment that makes me continue with the evolution of otclient.

I have the same thought, I've already told several people, why don't you use 10.98, just replace the sprites, disable some features and change the formulas.
As mehah said, i rather have him to focus on crucial parts with the otclient than supporting newer or older protocols. At the end Otclient, can be anything you want. You just need to put the time and effort into it. I will start moving also to your version Mehah. So I can help improve the client, you have done the heavy work. Time for the community to contribute. The sad part is i'm at the stage to release my project, so time is not at my side right now. But I will be soon there 😊

the ideal would be for you to pass me the servers already compiled so that I don't have to waste time looking for each repository and still trying to compile, in case any lib is missing.
For sure! I attached raw 1.4 .exe and .dll in this post. Here is the link for the whole folder (weights too much to attach)
I did upload the drive link myself, please let me know if it is against the rules to post an external link and i'll remove it inmediatly.

To run with Znote AAC I think this are the only missing tables

Regards!

Attachments

• TFS-1.4-Downgrades-8.60.rar
    2.5 MB · Views: 2 · VirusTotal
Tbh if People who make oldschoool with otclient. Does the protocol even matter? Just exchange dat and spr, disable new features. I just see no need to support older versions even newer ones. Extend the client with useful features and stabilize it is more important in my eyes. But maybe some People will disagree

1+

Did the same

10.98 looking like 8.60 now :D

@zbizu @ralke

test now, check if everything is ok, tweaked the code and put an option in features.h if the server is Nostalrius 7.2, because it uses formula from version 8.6+

Last edited:
For sure! I attached raw 1.4 .exe and .dll in this post. Here is the link for the whole folder (weights too much to attach)
I did upload the drive link myself, please let me know if it is against the rules to post an external link and i'll remove it inmediatly.

To run with Znote AAC I think this are the only missing tables

Regards!
how does monster behave here? worst or better than in 0.4 tfs ? I'm asking because for me in tfs 1.3 the monster behavior doesn't work good :( altough i have change code related into it.

@zbizu @ralke

test now, check if everything is ok, tweaked the code and put an option in features.h if the server is Nostalrius 7.2, because it uses formula from version 8.6+

Infinite thanks mehah! Here are the test results, now I can get to work with OTClient again. Tried to trigger all walking possibilities with map-clicking and arrow move. There's a little bounce as you can see on sec 19-25 but is nothing, and has to be related to configured MS. The progress of the client is just amazing, i've been tracking it since a few months and is just great 🥳

how does monster behave here? worst or better than in 0.4 tfs ? I'm asking because for me in tfs 1.3 the monster behavior doesn't work good :( altough i have change code related into it.
@johnsamir Answered via PM to don't interfer the thread :) The short answer is applying this.

Last edited:
I have to say that this client is too good to be true. The same as Fresh, I worked a bit before the drawpool rework using my custom features, so I had to reinstall my custom features again after the drawpool, but it totally worth my time. I learned a lot and, definitely, the client and the drawpool rework are awesome.

Even taking into consideration the little problems showed by ralke and the feeling of boost speed in the diagonal walks, the walking system is the best hehe :)

Very nice job!!

Any chance to add hotkey bars (as on tibia 12) on your client?
Also, what are your next priorities while working on this client?

Regards

Mehah you legend, this is what this community needs!
You're a beast my man! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice job!!

Any chance to add hotkey bars (as on tibia 12) on your client?
Also, what are your next priorities while working on this client?

Regards
about the hotkey bars, i'm waiting for some kind soul to add.
as I had said, my idea was just to bring drawpool to this client, as I was focused on client 12.64 in otservbr, however when I added this new rendering system, otclient 1.0 reemerged from the ashes and so I started to update it.

[Most real light system]

Original Tibia:
original_tibia.png

Old OTClient 1.0:
old_otclient1.0.png

New OTClient 1.0
new_otclient1.0.png

This is great. Any chance to make the dark tiles shadow more smooth without hurting the performance much?

@Mehah perhaps I'm not being able to see this through this particular screenshot, but is the luminosity decreasing by floor distance as well? It would be really cool to have something like this

Back