• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient 1.0 (Release)

Imo there should be a standardized status protocol to send things before login. It could send things like viewport size and public key, but that requires cooperation between server and client devs.

Imo there should be a standardized status protocol to send things before login. It could send things like viewport size and public key, but that requires cooperation between server and client devs.
@skulls idea is the best one: unify the common functions in a separate library. There is no need to treat otclient and tfs as two different projects when in the end they are two sides of the same coin.

All the protocol status messages could unified with the login server

Whenever I see devs fighting over repositories and making more stupid forks that will soon be gone and forgotten, it just makes me feel helpless.

All the protocol status messages could unified with the login server

I was thinking about a deeper integration with the server itself rather than the login server. Like NetworkMessage but with clients instead of players. Both the login server and the aac could be treated as the client too. Not sure about otc though. Would have to connect to some server first in order to read its info.

This is great. Any chance to make the dark tiles shadow more smooth without hurting the performance much?
it is possible yes, it would have to improve the texture that generates this "shadow", in fact, the ideal would be to refactor this whole system, oddly enough, it still uses the same edubart client.

@Mehah perhaps I'm not being able to see this through this particular screenshot, but is the luminosity decreasing by floor distance as well? It would be really cool to have something like this
it's already like that, from the photo it looks like it's not.

It would be interesting to support extended viewport if this makes it to TFS

as I said @Night Wolf , otclient already has it, I just need tfs to send a protocol informing me about awarerange.

it is possible yes, it would have to improve the texture that generates this "shadow", in fact, the ideal would be to refactor this whole system, oddly enough, it still uses the same edubart client.

it's already like that, from the photo it looks like it's not.

as I said @Night Wolf , otclient already has it, I just need tfs to send a protocol informing me about awarerange.
may I invite you some beers or what
salvador-brasil-febrero-9-2013-el-proveedor-transporta-la-carretilla-de-mano-lleno-de-cerveza-de-la-marca-skol-hacia-celebraciones-de-carnaval-en-barra-ecygne.jpg

This is amazing any chance there will be another compiled version? :D

Congratulations, it really sounds like a very well done job. But I missed a comparison between this fork and the original otclient. Does your client deals correctly with animations from Tibia 10.51+? Like the "chaos acolyte" outfit, which doesn't look well at the edubart's version.

Congratulations, it really sounds like a very well done job. But I missed a comparison between this fork and the original otclient. Does your client deals correctly with animations from Tibia 10.51+? Like the "chaos acolyte" outfit, which doesn't look well at the edubart's version.

Looks alright to me

outfit.gif

It seems like a nice release and i have few questions.

Is there any kind of bot or built in feature that would allow enabling magic wall timer?

Why is directx 9 greyed out and im not able to turn it on?

What is the difference between otclientv8 and this release when it comes to api like opengl and directx because this one seems to work much better and graphics options let me choose opengl 1.0 or 2.0 instead of opengl 4.6 that is picked by otclientv8 that is not working too well for me.

It seems like a nice release and i have few questions.

Is there any kind of bot or built in feature that would allow enabling magic wall timer?

Why is directx 9 greyed out and im not able to turn it on?

What is the difference between otclientv8 and this release when it comes to api like opengl and directx because this one seems to work much better and graphics options let me choose opengl 1.0 or 2.0 instead of opengl 4.6 that is picked by otclientv8 that is not working too well for me.
OTClientV8 has two clients, OpenGL and DirectX. If OpenGL is not working for you then use DirectX, OpenGL is just better.

OTClientV8 has two clients, OpenGL and DirectX. If OpenGL is not working for you then use DirectX, OpenGL is just better.
You dont understand what i mean. Everything is working for me except directx 9 is greyed out on otclient from Mehah why is that? And opengl works differently on amd and nvidia and maybe thats the reason that otclient mehah works better on opengl than otclienv8.

You dont understand what i mean. Everything is working for me except directx 9 is greyed out on otclient from Mehah why is that? And opengl works differently on amd and nvidia and maybe thats the reason that otclient mehah works better on opengl than otclienv8.
What is your GPU? otcv8 is capable of running at 40FPS on a 2008 PC without GPU.

To have support for directx you have to compile with directx support (angle). You didn't compile with dx9 support or someone who provided the .exe.

To have support for directx you have to compile with directx support (angle). You didn't compile with dx9 support or someone who provided the .exe.
To make this client work i downloaded whole pack from Mehah github and added files from release and he probably did not compile it with directx support or i did something wrong that might be the answer. Lets move to next question then. What is the difference between opengl version that is present in this client compared to otclientv8? Because here in graphics options i can set opengl 1.0 or 2.0 and in otclientv8 it forces me to use 4.6 which on amd rx 580 that i have performs worse than 1.0 or 2.0 from this client.

Is there any bot for this client. Im looking for magic wall timer feature it does not have to be bot with all features just this one.

Back