• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient 1.0

Amazing work! :) Sent you a donation for a well deserved beer. :)
Sports Bar Beer GIF by Buffalo Wild Wings

Hi @Mehah, do you plan to add support for version 10 sometime? with Prey Window and Imbuiment Window per example...
at first I'm not interested in updating the protocol or maintaining compatibility with old versions, even if it's not difficult, but it's kind of boring.

I have compiled your client and i have very serious fps drops on it, compared it to master OTC client which did not have same problems.
strange, make sure you have not compiled in DEBUG mode, if so, this is the problem ...

"3- Possible True OTML, using HTML and CSS writing. (Maybe I won't have time for this)"

Will be able?
this feature will be very laborious, for now, I will not implement it.

Amazing work! :) Sent you a donation for a well deserved beer. :)
Sports Bar Beer GIF by Buffalo Wild Wings
thx a lot, you just got me drunk. 🤪

at first I'm not interested in updating the protocol or maintaining compatibility with old versions, even if it's not difficult, but it's kind of boring.

strange, make sure you have not compiled in DEBUG mode, if so, this is the problem ...

this feature will be very laborious, for now, I will not implement it.

thx a lot, you just got me drunk. 🤪
Mehahs OTCLIENT (as you can see its laggin i even got 10fps sometimes and ping spiking to 500~)

EDUBARTS OTCLIENT (fps are dropping but nothing freezing , the ping stays normal the fps is above 60)

Kondrahs (no fps drops at all , everything is smooth as butter)

to verify im not trying to bash your OTCLIENT, not at all. im trying to give my test results so you can improve , i admire your work for the community very much, thank you!

All the clients compiled to 64x release

Mehahs OTCLIENT (as you can see its laggin i even got 10fps sometimes and ping spiking to 500~)

EDUBARTS OTCLIENT (fps are dropping but nothing freezing , the ping stays normal the fps is above 60)

Kondrahs (no fps drops at all , everything is smooth as butter)

to verify im not trying to bash your OTCLIENT, not at all. im trying to give my test results so you can improve , i admire your work for the community very much, thank you!

All the clients compiled to 64x release
it really is strange, make sure you are not giving an error on the client console.

Sorry not sure what u mean, are you asking if i am getting any errors on the terminal? i just checked and i am getting some error indeed:

so that's why your FPS is dropping dramatically.

do a test by disabling the battle module and the terminal.

Last edited:
so that's why your FPS is dropping dramatically.

do a test by disabling the battle module and the terminal.
Turned off the module and its working as intended , no lags , no fps drops whatsoever.

Any idea why im getting this battle error tho? i just freshly compiled it again and have the same bug , while compiling i noticed this error:

Theres was no other errors while compiling.

Turned off the module and its working as intended , no lags , no fps drops whatsoever.

Any idea why im getting this battle error tho? i just freshly compiled it again and have the same bug , while compiling i noticed this error:

Theres was no other errors while compiling.
I'll take a look at the battle module and about this "error", it's just a warning, I've already corrected it, but I haven't yet committed it.

I'll take a look at the battle module and about this "error", it's just a warning, I've already corrected it, but I haven't yet committed it.
I also have noticed one more 'bug'
The hitboxes are off, you for example can hit hmm while the player is already on the other sqm.
You also cannot for example magicwall behind him because the same error occurs, the client still thinks the SQM is occupied.
Idk if you are dealing with such bugs tho or u are just trying to optimize the client. Let me know if u need any more testing from me.

I also have noticed one more 'bug'
The hitboxes are off, you for example can hit hmm while the player is already on the other sqm.
You also cannot for example magicwall behind him because the same error occurs, the client still thinks the SQM is occupied.
Idk if you are dealing with such bugs tho or u are just trying to optimize the client. Let me know if u need any more testing from me.
at first it is not the focus now, but in any case, make a report on github, explaining the problem in detail and how to reproduce it, that when I have some time, I will take a look.

Donated, thank you for what you do. Will donated monthly and more 👍🏻
thanks so much, if you continue like this, in a little while nobody else will have to pay $5k. 🤣

Performance Test:
CPU: I7 4770
GPU: HD 4600

Scale: 40x20
unfortunately for me to do a test with a larger size I will have to modify the package management, because currently there is a limit and I am too lazy to modify it just to make a benchmark.
teste1.png

exagerado.png

[Scale: 8x6]

[Free]
teste2.png

[5k]
teste3.png

[free(otclient.exe) vs 5k(otclient_gl.exe)] (at the same time)
teste4.png

OT 1.0 consumes less CPU, since drawing requests are based on events and therefore end up having less processing "(LOOP)".

one thing cannot be denied, the “5k” has better management on the GPU, but we are talking about something free vs paid.

but if you want something better, I recommend using the @fabian766 client

Note: unfortunately the client is not good enough to make a test recording, since the application I used to record used 30% of the GPU.

Last edited:
nobody else will have to pay $5k
No one has to pay for v8.
People think that they need sources but they are wrong, 95% of client editing can be done via modules, 5% is so advanced that not even a lot of people in this community would be able to do.
Until there is proper encryption and compression with updater like in v8, even this client won't be used by many because it changes A LOT.

No one has to pay for v8.
People think that they need sources but they are wrong, 95% of client editing can be done via modules, 5% is so advanced that not even a lot of people in this community would be able to do.
Until there is proper encryption and compression with updater like in v8, even this client won't be used by many because it changes A LOT.

I agree, I don't take the credit out of the v8, I'm just giving people one more option.

Back