• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient 1.0

this is not a bug, just an algorithm to inhibit tiles that are not visible on your screen, based on cropping the image.

if this is bothering you, just remove this line, but I do not advise:
You should probably just make this one tile ahead from what you check, so bigger objects like trees for example are still shown even when their "root" is out of screen.

You should probably just make this one tile ahead from what you check, so bigger objects like trees for example are still shown even when their "root" is out of screen.

sorry for the delay, I was on vacation and didn't want to touch any code. :)

So, as I mentioned in your PR: Don't crop out tiles that are 1 sqm ahead by nekiro · Pull Request #29 · mehah/otclient (https://github.com/mehah/otclient/pull/29)

The best way to not have to use 'CROP', is to check if the tile contains objects with a height greater than 1.

with your suggested correction, it will look like this:
incorreto.png
(as suggested, we would be rendering blocks with up to 32 pixels)

using 'crop' or checking if the tile contains objects greater than 1:
correto.png

how do I keep these lights always on?

It works the same in cip client if I remember correctly. You would have to increase draw range without increasing view range.

The problem is that servers don't send much info about things that are outside normal client view so larger client draw range increases will require increasing that in server code as well.

It works the same in cip client if I remember correctly. You would have to increase draw range without increasing view range.

The problem is that servers don't send much info about things that are outside normal client view so larger client draw range increases will require increasing that in server code as well.
Like this?
[Tutorial] Adding more tiles to game window - Updated 7/6/2018 (https://otland.net/threads/tutorial-adding-more-tiles-to-game-window-updated-7-6-2018.228243/)

'highlight mouse target' system was added, but I think it needs to be improved.

could pass already compiled for windows?

I will soon be releasing an official version.

qual programa devo usar para compilar? Usei o visual studio 2019 mas o erro, tentei com o codeblock, mas também o erro

How is this project progressing? Either way, very nice contribution!
Mehah pointed it out that he had some free time (ca 2 months) and after this time probably he won't contribute to the project. "Recently" he added one more feature (highlight) on a users' request on 26th September (after 3 weeks since the previous commit) and unfortunately, that's all :(.

Last edited:
How does rme read 12.x format? It's assets converted to 10.98 spr and dat format, right? This means that with some adjustments otclient could connect too.
But "as is" it is not working for that protocol.

Last edited:
Back