• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient CandyBot

Bumpage, wanting some developers to get involved with this project. Message me if you are interested but don't know how to start.

It looks promising. I look forward to some new changes in the near future.

Any progress with the hunting module :)?

Like advanced targeting where you can choose what spell you should attack each monster with etc etc

And maybe add so you can typ "*" in monster name and it will attack every monster.

BUG ---

I try to heal myself with UHP, and dont work !

Mana heal (with mana potion) work normally, but life heal don't...

You now how to fix it?

You sure your char is the right level and voc to use UHP? I can confirm the bot works for all restoration items.

it sucks that noone updates this anymore. a decent bot could attract a lot of players to use otclient.

hold target + better healer would be enough to make it a better warbot and I think it should be easy to fix, i tried looking around in the .lua files to make this myself but I couldn't figure out how.
for example this healer doesn't "double heal". It can't use mana potion + healing spells at the same time but all other bots does this. so if the bot is for example spamming exura it won't use mana potions at all - so then u run out of mana and die.

Sooooo many errors, it acctually started using 40% of my cpu, a i7 3820 3.6ghz LOL

I will download this and test it out later this week.

I plan to make a Fully-Functioning bot for my OTClient, and if CandyBot works well enough I'll just help you complete it and use it.

Back