• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient CandyBot

Sooooo many errors, it acctually started using 40% of my cpu, a i7 3820 3.6ghz LOL

Mind posting the errors?
I will download this and test it out later this week.

I plan to make a Fully-Functioning bot for my OTClient, and if CandyBot works well enough I'll just help you complete it and use it.
That would be great :)

Last edited:
bot don't work... it is not loading to 100% why? I try to play Classicus with it.

Attachments

bot don't work... it is not loading to 100% why? I try to play ********* with it.
It hasn't been tested on 7.6 yet. Can you please paste the terminal message here? (Ctrl + T)

Just tested it on 7.6 server and its fine. Are you sure you are using the latest sources? Only thing that wont work I think is the auto eat food (the food ids aren't setup for 7.6).

Last edited:
Code:
ERROR: Unable to load module 'otclient_candybot': LUA ERROR:
/otclient-candybot-master/candybot.lua:64: attempt to call field 'makeDir' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'makeDir'
    /otclient-candybot-master/candybot.lua:64: in function 'init'
    /otclient-candybot-master/candybot.otmod:12:[@onLoad]:2: in main chunk
    [C]: in function 'autoLoadModules'
    /init.lua:49: in main chunk

@up

I do, a lot.. We got a lot of opportunities with otclient by creating a nice custom server and now we even give them a chance to bot those servers...

The gay ass program that ruined tibia..

@up

I do, a lot.. We got a lot of opportunities with otclient by creating a nice custom server and now we even give them a chance to bot those servers...

You can't stop cheating unless you let people play on your computers at a place where they are being monitored 24/7.

if I recall correctly, there is an option to disable the use of candybot in the server who don't want it.
That is correct, you just enable bot protection in your otclient build and this bot module will not work at all.

Im getting the same issue as @Nothxbye,

Code:
/otclient-candybot-master/candybot.lua:64: attempt to call field 'makeDir' (a nil value)
stack traceback:

Code:
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'reload'
    /client_modulemanager/modulemanager.lua:125: in function 'reloadCurrentModule'
    /client_modulemanager/modulemanager.otui:134: [@onClick]:2: in function </client_modulemanager/modulemanager.otui:134: [@onClick]:1>

I am using version 0.6.5 from:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/se1okacemoqzjve/XFqFoSKLCg/otclient-win-0.6.5.zip

I also tried the compiled version from kamioool at http://otland.net/threads/compiled-clients-idea-to-popularize-the-otclient.177024/

Is there something I am missing?

Im getting the same issue as @Nothxbye,

Code:
stack traceback:

Code:
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'reload'
    /client_modulemanager/modulemanager.lua:125: in function 'reloadCurrentModule'
    /client_modulemanager/modulemanager.otui:134: [@onClick]:2: in function </client_modulemanager/modulemanager.otui:134: [@onClick]:1>

I am using version 0.6.5 from:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/se1okacemoqzjve/XFqFoSKLCg/otclient-win-0.6.5.zip

I also tried the compiled version from kamioool at http://otland.net/threads/compiled-clients-idea-to-popularize-the-otclient.177024/

Is there something I am missing?

Use lastest otclient source

@up

So basically it has nothing to do with the people that got a hold of it?
The first tibia bot was created for a handicapped person so that he could actually play tibia as well, that's kind of harsh to say that something to aid handicapped people is gay.
Is handicap parking also gay?

hey @BeniS any new update coming to us? :D I'm going to use this extensively at my server in order to make people left elfbot and start using newer protocols, so expect bunches of bugreports by me :) I hope you are still developing it

Unfortunately I am so low on free time at the moment with work >.< but as you can see in the repository, I have been doing development every now and again when I can. It will be good to get the bug list filled up :)

So basically it has nothing to do with the people that got a hold of it?
The first tibia bot was created for a handicapped person so that he could actually play tibia as well, that's kind of harsh to say that something to aid handicapped people is gay.
Is handicap parking also gay?
Wasnt the first tibia bot the one from blackD tools to help his handicapped friend?

woah nice job hope in future will be avaible Cavebot :D also auto explore is nice idea.

Back