• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient - Containers on Screen

secondlife

Reaction score
Hi guys,

How i can block the movement of the containers/backpacks into the player screen?

Look:
7Kkcn8D.jpg

I want this only can move on the right or left side panels.

Anyone can help?

Thank you!

Anyone know how to fix it?

Unable to fiddle with it right now, but I'll give you a hint that can help - you have to change the drag event behavior of UIWindow/UIMiniWindow (or those particular instances of it, the children of the left/right panel) by either editing the core drag functionality found in corelib\ui\uiminiwindow.lua or corelib\ui\uiwindow.lua or attaching a new drag behavior to the existing drag event for the required instances.

Such behavior should check what the old parent of the element was, vs what the new parent of the element is, and if it was being moved from Left/Right Panel to something that isn't a Left/Right panel, then return false.

Have a look at the onDragEnter/onDragLeave/onDragMove events and the isDragging() flag, they can be found in those files as well, to see what they do by default, and you can try modifying them or adding onto them in your lua scripts to achieve your goal.

since i found two threads on google the other just leads to that so i am gonna leave it to other people:

since i found two threads on google the other just leads to that so i am gonna leave it to other people:

i think this solution is only for edubart or mehah's

Back