• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient DX9 compiled in VS 2015

EaiComeu

Reaction score
Hello otland, I compiled the Otclient with (OPENGL_ES=2) in the Visual Studio, I used the correct lib, but when I try open the executable it does not open and no give erros. I think its not a problem in DLL, cause I use the same with the executable made in CB.

8p1ZJb.gif

"almost impossible"? that's probably small issue, one line of code to edit and it's done
If this work on cmake why wouldn't in Visual studio?

"almost impossible"? that's probably small issue, one line of code to edit and it's done
If this work on cmake why wouldn't in Visual studio?
"If this work on cmake why wouldn't in Visual studio?" -- I THINK LIKE YOU!

I've reached the same result as you @EaiComeu , but I noticed that the only and great problem is that when you compile with DX9 the client doesn't recognize your graphic's card. Its in my todo list to discover how this works. So, if you didn't noticed that yet. This is my tip for you! :)

I've reached the same result as you @EaiComeu , but I noticed that the only and great problem is that when you compile with DX9 the client doesn't recognize your graphic's card. Its in my todo list to discover how this works. So, if you didn't noticed that yet. This is my tip for you! :)
Hummmm, Did you try another dll?

@Edit
I'm still looking, I believe if I have the right libraries will work. When I get it, I'll post it on the forum for everybody.

Last edited:
Hummmm, Did you try another dll?

@Edit
I'm still looking, I believe if I have the right libraries will work. When I get it, I'll post it on the forum for everybody.

I've compiled the dll myself. Didn't downloaded. I need learn more about opengl and graphics before making any new hiphotesis.
PS: Sou br kkk qualquer coisa manda pm q a gnt tenta achar 1 jeito ai de funfa

Compilling Otclient with DX9 for MVS is almost impossible. There are over 20 threads with the same, so Save Time and do it Under Cmake and codeblocks.
You know what? SAVE MORE TIME! And use this Exactly MINGw and Cmake MEGA and any version of Codeblocks and Follow the Compilling on Windows Tutorial from github Compiling on Windows · edubart/otclient Wiki · GitHub, because if you dont use mingw 4.8.1 Dont works too. So confused, i wasted so many days Exploring and searching, You're welcome! :3
what codeblocks should i download? im getting problem to compile with minwg

can anyone share the libraries to compile otclient with dx9 support and opengl with msvc 2015 pls?

some says that indded they can do it. but how?

regards

Back