• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient for 11.49?

karudotpl

briall.pl
Reaction score
hello,

im wondering if it is even possible to compile ot client working with otx server 3.1 for tibia 11.49?
didnt find any usefull information about that.

someone have it done? or maybe is here an release with that?

No, no one have it done. They all probably use cipsoft client.

i can still login in with outdated 10.98-99 client :D so otclient should work with this?
but cant find any released version..

Last edited:
i can still login in with outdated 10.98-99 client :D so otclient should work with this?
but cant find any released version..
I can log in with lastest OTclient and i use DAT.SPR from outdated 10
But in OTclient i select 1099

Hey karudotpl, you found that client? I am search too

Regard

If you mean just client version number, like from 10.98 to 11.49, then yes it is possible - small change.

But in general, otclient won't support client 11.00 and upwards, cause it has other resources structures, like the different format of items.spr etc. The structure of this files hasn't been yet not fully documented, so no hope till yet for otclient supporting these versions. The Tibia client 11.00 has been re-built from scratch, as a whole new project, and is using whole new formats for storing its files like images, items etc.

If you mean just client version number, like from 10.98 to 11.49, then yes it is possible - small change.

But in general, otclient won't support client 11.00 and upwards, cause it has other resources structures, like the different format of items.spr etc. The structure of this files hasn't been yet not fully documented, so no hope till yet for otclient supporting these versions. The Tibia client 11.00 has been re-built from scratch, as a whole new project, and is using whole new formats for storing its files like images, items etc.

Sorry ... I have a question.
And if I want to only change the number, to appear 11.49 or whatever it is, and require the folder 11.49 in things, but inside the folder will be spr and updated from 11.49 (for example), how do I ?? (it's just for stay beautiful the structure)

Back