• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient for Classicus Otserv 7.4

Someone please help confirming that it has no viruses, so people will trust the release.

You could just commit your changes on a fork of OTClient and everyone can easily check that there is nothing malicious hidden.

It's save. tried it.
To bad Global Mods dont check files / approve files anymore :)

You could just commit your changes on a fork of OTClient and everyone can easily check that there is nothing malicious hidden.

Now that you say it... I could... I'll take that into consideration before doing another commit.

Lol, let classicus be without bot, the whole point on old servers and custom client is to not have bots on server and do you this?

Serio kilouco, tu tem muito potencial pra se dedicar em estragar um server...

Classicus can easily just disconnect. Those who use otclient.

Lol, let classicus be without bot, the whole point on old servers and custom client is to not have bots on server and do you this?

Serio kilouco, tu tem muito potencial pra se dedicar em estragar um server...

I was bored and wanted a little challenge. That's all.

Classicus can easily just disconnect. Those who use otclient.

Which can be as easily worked around.

Yes but it will be a never ending loop :p

Last edited:
What I said 7 years ago to popular OTS maker:
Antibot in client will never work 100%. To block all bots you need to analyse gameplay of players, check their precision, timing, movement style, time online, places on map he visit etc.

Nothing changed.

------------
It does not mean that antibot in client is bad. It always block botters for few first days of server and let everyone level up fair.
I'm still thinking about AI [neuron network] to analyse players gameplay :D

What I said 7 years ago to popular OTS maker:
Antibot in client will never work 100%. To block all bots you need to analyse gameplay of players, check their precision, timing, movement style, time online, places on map he visit etc.

Nothing changed.

------------
It does not mean that antibot in client is bad. It always block botters for few first days of server and let everyone level up fair.
I'm still thinking about AI [neuron network] to analyse players gameplay :D
AI [neuron network] how does it will work?

Back