• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient for Classicus

It has another bug , ta as the right mouse button did not work, not to close the windows and not send pvt or talk to someone from trade

Damn guys, stop cheating! You have to play the game as everyone else, either work for things yourself or help Ryan out with things and get everything served to you.

its not cus of cheating for me, just cus i can compile otclient on mac and play an old rpg server so wat? i wont use candybot dont care

Hey guys, dont use this client. I got banned, me and all my team Goodlife. HUSAHUSAHUS!

Go go other otserver! Bye, thanks all for helping

Hey guys, dont use this client. I got banned, me and all my team Goodlife. HUSAHUSAHUS!

Go go other otserver! Bye, thanks all for helping
well you obviously not only used this but also searched for a autoloot bot and probably afk botted like a fucking moron. enjoy another server then bye.

Updated first post with new client. I made more undetectable measures and recomended to use this one else you might get ban.

hum, maybe its tibianic stuff i have this same passwords. I change this and we will see what happend

@R.yan Patch this. c:

There is no real good way to get rid of botters, if he actually thinks he can do protocol changes to get rid of botters he really needs to study more.
Note: It might get rid of some noobs, but anyone can find the protocol changes easily(as ive said: like we did before flash was released(where all we have to do is decompile it xD)).
If he wants a bot free server he will have to invest alot more time and actually implement things like times between actions, how fast does a player react, how does a player move etc etc

Tarek1337,

The problem with botting is that you need to stop all of the botters, or stop none of the botters.
Unfortunately, in almost all cases, it's a battle where you're going to stop some of the botters. This creates an unfair playing field for all of the players.

To put it another way:
If you try to stop botters but don't have a proper solution, you're only stopping the lazy/incompetent botters. A number of your players will still have an unfair advantage.
If you don't stop any botters, everybody is on a (more) fair playing field when it comes to external tool use. The caveat? People are still botting.

In a perfect world, we'd stop all of the botters. In a perfect world, we'd also have the tools to bring this idea to fruition.
Red

Tarek1337,

The problem with botting is that you need to stop all of the botters, or stop none of the botters.
Unfortunately, in almost all cases, it's a battle where you're going to stop some of the botters. This creates an unfair playing field for all of the players.

To put it another way:
If you try to stop botters but don't have a proper solution, you're only stopping the lazy/incompetent botters. A number of your players will still have an unfair advantage.
If you don't stop any botters, everybody is on a (more) fair playing field when it comes to external tool use. The caveat? People are still botting.

In a perfect world, we'd stop all of the botters. In a perfect world, we'd also have the tools to bring this idea to fruition.
Red
Ye that's true. But i try atleast. :'c

Back