• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient graph error 7.72

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello, a friend who had his username gave me his otclient, with all the folders released so that I have free edition of them .. I have only put the Tibia.Dat, Tibia.Spr and I have changed the ip, it starts me without problem, But when I enter it appears like this, the items where they should not go and the information is not correct and the name of the character does not appear .. how can I fix it?

I am also disconnected in less than a minute

otclient error grafic.png

might be something related to protocol issues ping issues or more check the errrs pressing ctrl +t

Last edited:
in the client folder, it does not have client_terminal .. I have added the folder and in client.otmod, when I add - client_terminal .. I want to open the exe and it does not open it gives me an error .. how can I fix the otclient version exactly to download the corresponding client_terminal folder?

Back