• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient Init file

-- Servers accept http login url, websocket login url or ip:port:version
Servers = {
OTClientV8c = "s1.azura-retro.com:7171:772"
-- SERVERIP:pORT:CLIENTVERSION
}

--USE_NEW_ENERGAME = true -- uses entergamev2 based on websockets instead of entergame
ALLOW_CUSTOM_SERVERS = false -- if true it shows option ANOTHER on server list

maybe this help u :) but since u using 1264 u might need to use the login api? ( for me i dont use login.php)

-- Servers accept http login url, websocket login url or ip:port:version
Servers = {
OTClientV8c = "s1.azura-retro.com:7171:772"
-- SERVERIP:pORT:CLIENTVERSION
}

--USE_NEW_ENERGAME = true -- uses entergamev2 based on websockets instead of entergame
ALLOW_CUSTOM_SERVERS = false -- if true it shows option ANOTHER on server list

maybe this help u :) but since u using 1264 u might need to use the login api? ( for me i dont use login.php)
OTBR has a personal otc client (made by mehah), isn't like otcv8

Hello

I have recent compiled this one opentibiabr/otclient (https://github.com/opentibiabr/otclient)

All seems to work,
I remember anything about init.php about conection to the server, i want just play in localhost, when i try my simple @GOD / god it says wrong password, there is anything to do maybe ?

I got data/thing/1264 spr & dat addeds
You need to use email as otbr was modified the protocollogin.cpp for the newest versions

OTBR has a personal otc client (made by mehah), isn't like otcv8

You need to use email as otbr was modified the protocollogin.cpp for the newest versions
Hello, thanks for your reply

I Try Account, email, and doesnt work.
I try to found where add 127.0.0.1 , because is only showing Email / Password , not version of game, not server, also i add a line at final entergame with 127.0.0.1, 7171, 1264 , but still doesnt conect and says invalid account or wrong password.

at final of init.php
Lua:
EnterGame.setUniqueServer("127.0.0.1", 7171, 1264)

the god account as default is @GOD / god

client.png
I Try instead god/god and shows login

2.png
Then if i try conect it says wrong account or password, in console the error is:

Code:
[error] Account not found
3.png
It seems it say account not found

4.png
Post automatically merged:

Hello, thanks for your reply

I Try Account, email, and doesnt work.
I try to found where add 127.0.0.1 , because is only showing Email / Password , not version of game, not server, also i add a line at final entergame with 127.0.0.1, 7171, 1264 , but still doesnt conect and says invalid account or wrong password.

at final of init.php
Lua:
EnterGame.setUniqueServer("127.0.0.1", 7171, 1264)

the god account as default is @GOD / god

client.png
I Try instead god/god and shows login

2.png
Then if i try conect it says wrong account or password, in console the error is:

Code:
[error] Account not found
3.png
It seems it say account not found

4.png

Last edited:
I Found the solution........................
Anyone can tell me how manage it ?

On database name account is god, and email is @GOD
Game Detect only Name account and password for enter, but this give an error entering,
I Want move column Email on Name and Name to Email, is it possible ?

You need add same email and account name identics for enter in game

2.png

Back