• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Layout/Theme Fullscreen? How?

Elwthz

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm using the lattest commit of OTClient and TFS 1.x available on Github (In case this makes a difference on the source edition i believe i need)

HuTqP8x.jpg

I did this using ctrl + . to change the layout, but heres my request:

1.- How to disable that command (Ctrl + .) So the player can't change the layout...

2.- How i make that full screen layout as default?

3.- How i fix the left side 2px missing?
I'm trying to follow this tutorial: https://otland.net/threads/tutorial-adding-more-tiles-to-game-window.228243/

But is this the right way? and how many tiles i have to add, just the 2?
It works on every screen resolution? Because if i make the window smaller looks like this:

RZXdYbo.png

But since almost everyone have widescreens... I'd like to make it work for every screen resolution...

I hope someone be able to help me,

Regards

1. Just remove bind key.

2. You need to set all the values from layout 2 to layput 0. You will figure out how to do this.

3. Edit server source to send more tiles.

Thanks for your reply @margoh, how i remove the bind key? (Sorry, i don't know how to do that one)

I understand the layour change i have to do, it's on modules folder?

Stills doesn't work :(

I change: "currentViewMode = 0" to "currentViewMode = 2" on the file gameinterface.lua at modules/game_interface

I change and reload the client, but still starting with the panels view mode, not the full screen one :(

Help please :(

@margoh I tried to follow your instructions but didn't work, please could you explain the viewmode part to leave it fullscreen as default?

Also, is there a way to keep a ratio of 13:5 or 13:7? for the different dimensions of the displays or some way to fix that and always keep the full screen with any of those ratios? Maybe 13:5 for ultrawide and 13:7 for normal wide or < than normal wide screen?

Last edited:
I have removed all the setupViewMode functions and put mode 2 inside init.lua, then changed otui file.

I have removed all the setupViewMode functions and put mode 2 inside init.lua, then changed otui file.

Sorry for my ignorance, which otui? the GameInterface?
Do you mind sharing the modifications on the init.lua?

Yes, gameinterface.otui.
I have just that in init, all the rest is to set otui properly.
Lua:
  gameMapPanel:setKeepAspectRatio(false)
  gameMapPanel:setLimitVisibleRange(true)
  gameMapPanel:setZoom(11)
  gameMapPanel:setVisibleDimension({ width = 15, height = 11 })

Yes, gameinterface.otui.
I have just that in init, all the rest is to set otui properly.
Lua:
  gameMapPanel:setKeepAspectRatio(false)
  gameMapPanel:setLimitVisibleRange(true)
  gameMapPanel:setZoom(11)
  gameMapPanel:setVisibleDimension({ width = 15, height = 11 })

I couldn't make it work :(
I still very new at this

Back