• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtClient + Map Editor

Sekin

Reaction score
Hello i looking for OtClient + Map Editor full work because i try many time make but I am not successful
:C
Only :

[Unable to load 'mapeditor' module]

Can someone give me link to download full work this client + map ?
I would be very grateful

Maybe you use the newest OTClient version. Some functions are changed/deleted/renamed, and that may make problems. You must do some changed in code.

Ok, I fixed it.
My resolution:
1) Download/compile last OTClient. (For example this: OTClient builds (Windows)).
2) Download Forgotten Map Editor (from: GitHub - asamy/forgottenmapeditor: Map editor written in lua for Open Tibia. Written with OtClient's framework.).
3) Add downloaded OTClient.exe to forgottenmapeditor folder.
4) Download the latest OTClient modules (from: GitHub - edubart/otclient: An alternative tibia client for otserv written in C++2011, made with a modular system that uses lua scripts for ingame interface and functionality, making otclient flexible and easy to customize).
5) Copy folder otclient-master\modules\corelib to forgottenmapeditor\modules.
6) Add tibia files to forgottenmapeditor\data\materials\[Tibia Client Version] (files: Tiba.dat, Tibia.spr, items.otb [similar version like tibia], items.xml [similar version like tibia]).
7) Add your map to forgottenmapeditor\data\materials (files: .otbm, house, spawn etc.).
8) Change in modules\mapeditor_startup\startup.lua in line 6: VERSION = 870 to version like you want to use.

I see a lot of bugs, maybe I try to fix it later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom