• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTClient Mod] Touch Hotkeys

MagicWall

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
OTClient module who provide to use hotkeys in OTClient from screen using mouse or touch screen.

How to add?
  • Add folder [touch_hotkeys] to "modules" or "mods" folder in your main OTClient folder.

How it works?
  • Switch on in right game toggle button.
  • Window will appear (depending on previous choice, first time appear a vertical window) vertical or horizontal window.
Vertical window
Horizontal window

• Press one of button to use hotkey who was assigned to this button. All buttons is configure in hotkeys module.

Use hotkey

• To change windows type, you need to click dot icon in the top right corner.

Change type

Download:
https://github.com/EgzoT/touch_hotkeys

Do you know how i can change the hotkey image when i change a name of my hotkey?

like if i put exori flam in F1 the F1 images change for a specific image, its possible to do it?

Do you know how i can change the hotkey image when i change a name of my hotkey?

like if i put exori flam in F1 the F1 images change for a specific image, its possible to do it?

lol its a good idea
imagine with delay time, to the hotkey be on other color to sinalize that u cant use it for now

---

i think if u are interested u should at-last like the topic

Back