• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia OTClient that unpack map.otbm to .png files - v2.0

Yes i do it but it doesn't working. I have some issue in css files i get new version on leaflet css files and now working! Thanks for answer now i try to add statis markers like towns names.

Someone can help me ? i try to add static images on cities with theirs names but i make something wrong with positions and size. I'm try add this in creature.map

I was trying to get this working but it seems like the OTC is closing after doing the prepareclient.

I don't know what compiler you are using but this won't compile in visual studios 2015 or 2017. I can compile otclient just fine but this throws errors.
These are the errors and I have not made any changes to the source
Code:
Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error    C2976    'std::set': too few template arguments    otclient    C:\Users\User\Downloads\otclient_mapgen-master\src\client\mapio.cpp    297
Severity   Code   Description   Project   File   Line   Suppression State
Error   C2079   'floors' uses undefined class 'std::set'   otclient   C:\Users\User\Downloads\otclient_mapgen-master\src\client\mapio.cpp   297  
Error   C2228   left of '.insert' must have class/struct/union   otclient   C:\Users\User\Downloads\otclient_mapgen-master\src\client\mapio.cpp   301  
Error   C2589   '(': illegal token on right side of '::'   otclient   C:\Users\User\Downloads\otclient_mapgen-master\src\client\mapio.cpp   316  
Error   C2062   type 'unknown-type' unexpected   otclient   C:\Users\User\Downloads\otclient_mapgen-master\src\client\mapio.cpp   316  
Error   C2059   syntax error: ')'   otclient   C:\Users\User\Downloads\otclient_mapgen-master\src\client\mapio.cpp   316  
Error   C3312   no callable 'begin' function found for type 'int'   otclient   C:\Users\User\Downloads\otclient_mapgen-master\src\client\mapio.cpp   321  
Error   C3312   no callable 'end' function found for type 'int'   otclient   C:\Users\User\Downloads\otclient_mapgen-master\src\client\mapio.cpp   321  
Error   C2679   binary '<<': no operator found which takes a right-hand operand of type 'overloaded-function' (or there is no acceptable conversion)   otclient   C:\Users\User\Downloads\otclient_mapgen-master\src\client\mapio.cpp   323  
Error   C2664   'void Map::drawMap(std::string,int,int,short,int,uint32)': cannot convert argument 4 from 'overloaded-function' to 'short'   otclient   C:\Users\User\Downloads\otclient_mapgen-master\src\client\mapio.cpp   324  
Error   C2668   'push_luavalue': ambiguous call to overloaded function (compiling source file ..\src\client\luafunctions.cpp)   otclient   c:\users\user\downloads\otclient_mapgen-master\src\framework\luaengine\luainterface.h   359
It's really not that important I just wanted to make you aware of this.

This is happening to me as well in MacOS

Its a RealMap i know its big, but why exit crashing?) And tried with 8 threads and 5 parts, and 4 threads, 5 parts...

Fixed compilation on VS2017:
gesior/otclient_mapgen
@samco
I will test it with big map on Windows this week.
Thank you Gesior.

i did a git pull on master and now im able to compile in MacOS aswell, so i guess i will be able to compile in Windows when i reach home. Will try to make the process in mac, and see if OTC closes or not. Will update later.

It seems i cant edit my previous post:
I'm using a server 11.49, and items.otb is from OTX modified.
I managed to get it working using prepareClient(1098,'blabla/items.otb'...blabla) Because using 1149 was throwing error.

Now im generating images, will update when finishes...126,572 images.. part 1 of 5

Update:
The images are now generated.

Now im trying the PHP process to make all the steps, but fails at step1.

Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35655680 bytes) in /Users/samuelcorzo/Personal/otclient_mapgen/website_and_php_files/1_pre_tile_generator.php on line 42

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Gesior.

i did a git pull on master and now im able to compile in MacOS aswell, so i guess i will be able to compile in Windows when i reach home. Will try to make the process in mac, and see if OTC closes or not. Will update later.

It seems i cant edit my previous post:
I'm using a server 11.49, and items.otb is from OTX modified.
I managed to get it working using prepareClient(1098,'blabla/items.otb'...blabla) Because using 1149 was throwing error.

Now im generating images, will update when finishes...126,572 images.. part 1 of 5

Update:
The images are now generated.

Now im trying the PHP process to make all the steps, but fails at step1.

Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35655680 bytes) in /Users/samuelcorzo/Personal/otclient_mapgen/website_and_php_files/1_pre_tile_generator.php on line 42
Processing images may require more RAM then default PHP limit. You need to find PHP settings (file php.ini). Not 'Apache PHP settings', but CLI (command line interface) PHP settings. There you must find line with '128M' and change to '1024M'.

Sorry for not replying, I did that but didnt finish. I will continue with that step tomorrow... map folder is 37 gb

I will update the process of this:
Final step(processing images, number4) Is about to finish. Now i need to move all the images and check if the script is working.

I was looking into the map.js file and could se some configuration for things that are missing in the github, like spawns, and player streams. Those are not open for everyone?

Working only the map part.
q3jtYl4.jpg

I'd like the player part and the monsters / npc part to work aswell.

My map_viewer folder is 13GB :S

Bumping. Is any way to get monsters and "stream" working? thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again.

Almost everything seems to works fine. I'm just going really mad about one thing:
When I'm streaming players and I click on follow, the marker of the player dissapear. And if i dont follow, but click everytime on show, i can see the player moving on the screen.

What can be the cause?

Hello,

It is possible to generate small house picture? I need this for Gesior house auction system.

I would like to add this to my OTclient and iam using systems not available in this client, so how i can take your changes from this src? couldn't find commit in github

I would like to add this to my OTclient and iam using systems not available in this client, so how i can take your changes from this src? couldn't find commit in github
I don't think this OTC is intended to be used to play, just for map generation 😁

Can help? :/

Lua:
> prepareClient(860, '/things/860/items.otb', '/map.otbm', 2, 4)
Loading client data... (it will freez client for FEEEEW seconds)
ERROR: lua function callback failed: LUA ERROR:
/otclientrc.lua:46: attempt to call field 'initializeMapGenerator' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'initializeMapGenerator'
    /otclientrc.lua:46: in function </otclientrc.lua:45>

i have bad version to microsoft visual 2015 ^^d.. no work with 2015-2019 x86 xD

Back