• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTclient wiki

seems like nobody bothered to create it so i tought it might stay there since it is universally used client
OTclient Wiki
That isn't even a full page of content, did you just learn about translucent tiles and wanted to share it? You could have just made a thread here.

I decided to create it and any mods that you have created you can feature on how to install them there kinda anything that we have working Ima add shader page :) and when I work it out ill show how to play sound I should just really play with the console but when you go into it there is no help like in command line which makes no sense should show all functions I am using 0.6.6 with dx9

@Linxsis , he just started the project and gave link to the people.
Let's wait and come back later to criticize.

The idea is OK and I wish you success.
Every advice will be useful to the beginner.

That's was actually bad advice, it's gimmik way to add transparency to single items and don't address how to really enable the feature. To allow it you should compile your sprites with transparency and to things module, before loading sprites add g_game.enableFeature(GameSpritesAlphaChannel).

Last edited:
Back