• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClientV8 BOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
this bot will work as mod for default otclient?
or only for your client?

In version 1.8 you can create icons (like in elfbot)!
1578620760366.png
To move icon just hold ctrl and drag them with your mouse.

Some examples:
Code:
addIcon("dancing", {outfit={mount=0,feet=0,legs=0,body=176,type=128,auxType=0,addons=3,head=48}, hotkey="F5", text="dance"}, macro(100, "dance", function()
  turn(math.random(0,3))
end))

addIcon("ctrl", {outfit={mount=0,feet=10,legs=10,body=176,type=129,auxType=0,addons=3,head=48}, text="press ctrl to move icon"}, function(widget, enabled)
  if enabled then
    info("icon on")  
  else
    info("icon off")   
  end
end)

addIcon("mount", {outfit={mount=848,feet=10,legs=10,body=176,type=129,auxType=0,addons=3,head=48}}, function(widget, enabled)
  if enabled then
    info("icon mount on")  
  else
    info("icon mount off")   
  end
end)

addIcon("mount 2", {outfit={mount=849,feet=10,legs=10,body=176,type=140,auxType=0,addons=3,head=48}, switchable=false}, function(widget, enabled)
  info("icon mount 2 pressed")  
end)

addIcon("item", {item=3380, hotkey="F6", switchable=false}, function(widget, enabled)
  info("icon clicked")
end)

addIcon("item2", {item={id=3043, count=100}, switchable=true}, function(widget, enabled)
  info("icon 2 clicked")
end)

addIcon("text", {text="text\nonly\nicon", switchable=true}, function(widget, enabled)
  info("icon with text clicked")
end)

this bot will work as mod for default otclient?
or only for your client?

It's open source, but I test it only on otcv8.

In version 1.8 you can create icons (like in elfbot)!
View attachment 41641
To move icon just hold ctrl and drag them with your mouse.

Some examples:
Code:
addIcon("dancing", {outfit={mount=0,feet=0,legs=0,body=176,type=128,auxType=0,addons=3,head=48}, hotkey="F5", text="dance"}, macro(100, "dance", function()
  turn(math.random(0,3))
end))

addIcon("ctrl", {outfit={mount=0,feet=10,legs=10,body=176,type=129,auxType=0,addons=3,head=48}, text="press ctrl to move icon"}, function(widget, enabled)
  if enabled then
    info("icon on")
  else
    info("icon off") 
  end
end)

addIcon("mount", {outfit={mount=848,feet=10,legs=10,body=176,type=129,auxType=0,addons=3,head=48}}, function(widget, enabled)
  if enabled then
    info("icon mount on")
  else
    info("icon mount off") 
  end
end)

addIcon("mount 2", {outfit={mount=849,feet=10,legs=10,body=176,type=140,auxType=0,addons=3,head=48}, switchable=false}, function(widget, enabled)
  info("icon mount 2 pressed")
end)

addIcon("item", {item=3380, hotkey="F6", switchable=false}, function(widget, enabled)
  info("icon clicked")
end)

addIcon("item2", {item={id=3043, count=100}, switchable=true}, function(widget, enabled)
  info("icon 2 clicked")
end)

addIcon("text", {text="text\nonly\nicon", switchable=true}, function(widget, enabled)
  info("icon with text clicked")
end)

It's open source, but I test it only on otcv8.

elfbot icons! :eek:
sicky
there are hotkeys and shortkeys too?

---

i'll test it when i got vacation, maybe i help with some scripts (waypointers... idk a lot)
there is no reason to use cip client no more
how to put it to work in normal otclient? just create a folder mods and paste all stuff there?

elfbot icons! :eek:
sicky
there are hotkeys and shortkeys too?

---

i'll test it when i got vacation, maybe i help with some scripts (waypointers... idk a lot)
there is no reason to use cip client no more
how to put it to work in normal otclient? just create a folder mods and paste all stuff there?

http://bot.************/books/tutorials/page/installation

Sem título.png

Just a suggestion, many dumb players don't know that they need to click to "add" a new setting then turn "ON"

It would be interesting if it came with a blank setting as default

View attachment 41681

Just a suggestion, many dumb players don't know that they need to click to "add" a new setting then turn "ON"

It would be interesting if it came with a blank setting as default

Cavebot will be changed in version 1.9/2.0. GUI will look better and it will be delivered as lua file, will be easier to develop and customize. You'll just download cavebot.lua from Scripts | OTClientV8 BOT (http://bot.************/books/scripts) , put it in config dir and that's it. Default config will include it

Is there any reason why my auto equip function is only equipping 1 arrow/bolt at a time?
And is there anyway to remedy that?

Looks way more intresting then candybot...
Just 1 thing i'm wondering would it be able to create some kind of auto sorter. Like when u make a target
Like item1 and u get a popup chose a container and the item or items

Item2 choose container and item
Or like the looting of container and list of items
And i just tested it and the auto loot already works better then the one from elfbot he cant even open alltypes of corpses..

Anyway i, already addicted

Looks way more intresting then candybot...
Just 1 thing i'm wondering would it be able to create some kind of auto sorter. Like when u make a target
Like item1 and u get a popup chose a container and the item or items

Item2 choose container and item
Or like the looting of container and list of items
And i just tested it and the auto loot already works better then the one from elfbot he cant even open alltypes of corpses..

Anyway i, already addicted

Everything is doable however you would have to create scripts like that yourself

Cavebot will be changed in version 1.9/2.0. GUI will look better and it will be delivered as lua file, will be easier to develop and customize. You'll just download cavebot.lua from Scripts | OTClientV8 BOT (http://bot.************/books/scripts) , put it in config dir and that's it. Default config will include it
any news on this? 😁 btw is there a way to make an auto explorer (hunting) feature? something like this:

- you go to a certain position and select the amount of SQM that the bot will roam from there, like a circle

where do i save the scripts to? or how do i execute them? can't find anything on this
EDIT: nvm, i just added into panels

Last edited:
New cavebot is under development, it will be done this week. It will have supply check and depositer, should be much faster and easier to develop then current one. Please make a list of features which you would like to have and post them here

New cavebot is under development, it will be done this week. It will have supply check and depositer, should be much faster and easier to develop then current one. Please make a list of features which you would like to have and post them here
auto explore feature 😁 I don't know what else, don't have used a bot since forever

edit:
auto screenshot on level up, on PvE death, on PvP death, on skill up, if HP = 1 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
From my experience using the bot, things i would suggest.
  • Auto looter takes priority or pauses waypoints, currently you lose loot due to waypoints and autoloot fighting for control.
  • Client side names for backpacks that you can assign in the looter so that it can deposit items from a global bag into the correct bag.
  • Auto attack take priority or pauses waypoints, currently if you setup a loop, if a monster spawns and you are faster then it, you will leave it behind before you kill/loot it.
  • Allow waypoints to use items in your inventory,for things like potions needed to go through a special fire ect.
  • Looter loot all option.
  • Ability to set a "global bag id" which the looter will attempt too fill all bags inside it, if you have a"global bag" inside a "global bag" it will open a new window for that bag.
  • More buff auto spell slots like "utani hur".
  • "in case of death" waypoints that will turn on if you die and will run only once, could also give a option to allow it to turn on regular waypoints when its waypoints finish.
  • Looter ignores empty bodies. When creatures are killed it tells you what they drop, if possible to speed it up, it won't open bodies that it states as empty.
  • Auto ailment cure, to auto use spells like exana pox and exana flam, when debuffed with said ailment
  • Self defense option, it will enable pvp if someone attacks you first to attack back if they are skulled.

Last edited:
Looter ignores empty bodies. When creatures are killed it tells you what they drop, if possible to speed it up, it won't open bodies that it states as empty.
or monster hasn't droppe anything that is in the autoloot list 😁

In some servers, like Evolunia you only need to use Magic shield once after relog. How can I edit the "auto mana shield" to only use it only when mana shield dissapears, and not once per minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back