• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer OTClientV8 for my needs

irelis11

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm looking for someone who will be able to edit OTClientV8 for my needs.

• Must use my sprites
  • Fix bug with confirm dialogs by "enter" key not always working
  • All data inside the client folder hidden from players
  • Players can use only this client to connect
  • Bot inside OR possibility to run elfbot
  • It has to look as close to standard 8.6 client as possible

Optional:
- Auto updater for new sprites

Hit me up with offers here or Discord: bajsgull#5382

You know that source code for this client is $5000? Don't expect that everything from the list will be possible without source code.

You know that source code for this client is $5000? Don't expect that everything from the list will be possible without source code.
everything can be done without source code on otcv8 on his list, if you mean the login part, you can setup a "new rsa" on corelib, that's a method being used by few servers here

everything can be done without source code on otcv8 on his list, if you mean the login part, you can setup a "new rsa" on corelib, that's a method being used by few servers here
So not everything. ElfBot compatibility including.

I recommend this guy for this request, he is a trusted buyer in my point of view (Y)

Don't waste time on this guy, until you plan to do stuff for joke amount of money. Messaged me with similar requests few days ago after he got quote for few stuff from the list he just ignored me completely.

Don't waste time on this guy, until you plan to do stuff for joke amount of money. Messaged me with similar requests few days ago after he got quote for few stuff from the list he just ignored me completely.
I think you should learn to read what people asking for😉

Attachments

• 20200118_182608.jpg
    20200118_182608.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 89 · VirusTotal

Just because someone rejected your offer or is looking for more offers (which is fair play imo) is not reason enough to bash them.

Just because someone rejected your offer or is looking for more offers (which is fair play imo) is not reason enough to bash them.
"Rejected", he didn't even answer in the first place :)

"Rejected", he didn't even answer in the first place :)

This is what i said:
"How much would you take for doing ALL of this and how long it would take you."

And this is your answer:
"auto updater would be as external launcher which would cost 50 euro to write it
style probably even more"

What do you expect from me?
Please get out of me^^ Hope no1 will be interested in your services from now on.

This is what i said:
"How much would you take for doing ALL of this and how long it would take you."

And this is your answer:
"auto updater would be as external launcher which would cost 50 euro to write it
style probably even more"

What do you expect from me?
Please get out of me^^ Hope no1 will be interested in your services from now on.
You are funny, you cant even properly read in english, no point in discussing with you. Good luck finding someone to do your "ALL" stuff

Last edited:
Back