• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClientV8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 2.3.1 has been released!
  • Action bars and hotkeys with items work now on old tibia protocols (7.72, 7.60), you just need to have container with specific item opened
  • Fixed bug with disappearing ladder
  • Fixed bug with corpses above players
  • Fixed bug with stairs
  • Updated cavebot, select cavebot_1.1 from bot config list to use it, it can use now potions/items from old tibia protocols correctly

@kondra one more, is there something in my files or is in client.. When I use to log with static ip:port:ver with dat and spr on my comp its stable..
But when i choose login with login.php it log me off for some sec..
1. Do I have to use encryption for files to update and stuff?
2. When I put files, and client want to update, and dat and spr are different server/client, he just tell me that checksum is.. Should be... And dosnt download at all.. Is there new login.php file, because for some time it is not included..

Hello Kondra.

The old versions of your OTClient are crashing, players are not able to open the client, is there anything related to this update?
Will check it out, try one of new version (if you don't want to update lua just take binaries), if still not work contact on discord

Will check it out, try one of new version (if you don't want to update lua just take binaries), if still not work contact on discord

I think other servers that still use older versions are also experiencing this problem, I just found out that the client crashes few seconds after opening. I will update it to new version, thanks.

I added some options in tools tab.
  • Anti Kick (by @kondra)
  • Hide useless tiles (by @kondra)
  • Drop items (by me)
Screenshot_15.png
You can use the Ingame Macro Editor or add the code directly in the file tool (inside the config bot folder) like I did.

Lua:
macro(10000, "Anti Kick",  function()
  local oldDir = direction()
  turn((oldDir + 1) % 4)
  schedule(1000, function() -- Schedule a function after 1000 milliseconds.
    turn(oldDir)
  end)
end)

macro(100, "Hide Useless Tiles", "Ctrl+H", function()
    for i, tile in ipairs(g_map.getTiles(posz())) do
      if not tile:isWalkable(true) then
        tile:setFill('black')
      end
    end
end)

UI.Separator()

UI.Label("Items to drop:")
if type(storage.dropItems) ~= "table" then
  storage.dropItems = {283, 284, 285}
end

local dropItemsContainer = UI.Container(function(widget, items)
  storage.dropItems = items
end, true)
dropItemsContainer:setHeight(35)
dropItemsContainer:setItems(storage.dropItems)

macro(1000, "Drop items", function()
  if not storage.dropItems[1] then return end
  -- search for items in containers
  for _, container in pairs(g_game.getContainers()) do
    for __, item in ipairs(container:getItems()) do
      for i, dropItem in ipairs(storage.dropItems) do
        if item:getId() == dropItem.id and item:getCount() >= dropItem.count then
          return g_game.move(item, pos(), dropItem.count)
        end
      end
    end
  end
end)

I see that the replacement of login.php which will now be OTCv8 / OpenTibiaLoginServer (OTCv8/OpenTibiaLoginServer (https://github.com/OTCv8/OpenTibiaLoginServer) there is a key.pem file just like in tfs 1.3, with that you could use a custom public RSA and connect With my server? Can OpenTibiaLoginServer already be used? In which folder do I put everything from OpenTibiaLoginServer? I am very new to this from otclient hehe

Hi @kondra. First of all, thanks for the excellent work.

One question, is it possible to change the layout of OTClient to the "Cipsoft Default" without needing the sources? or would it be necessary to edit the sources? Thank you.

you could make a iOS/Android version with the bot...
when u do if u do pls shows how many ppl use that, i thinkn could be more then PC users :D

i have the same issue, it would be great if you could explain what i need to do to upgrade 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back