• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTCv8 Buttons

potinho

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys, how are you?

I have two problems with my OTCv8: the "Logout" button appears to be a little cut, as shown in the image below.
1636555766875.png
The other is with the "auto reconnect" button, even though the color changes from green to red, the text does not change. can you help me?

1636555781031.png
1636555793063.png

Probably height value of a panel in which button is located can be too small, try to add few pxels and check if it works.
As for auto reconnect, look for a function for changing the state of button, maybe there is some part of the code responsible to change text if not, just add it.

Probably height value of a panel in which button is located can be too small, try to add few pxels and check if it works.
As for auto reconnect, look for a function for changing the state of button, maybe there is some part of the code responsible to change text if not, just add it.
Do you know ehre this files are located @margoh ?

thanks, changed files and replaced for this files but not work

Back