• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTCV8 - NEW MODULE

tiagosr1

Reaction score
Hello guys, my name is a Tiago.

I need a new module in interface of otc-v8

any people can help-me?

Anti idle (é pra n deslogar).jpegPassar dos 15 min afk.jpeg

a module trainer and a auto tools;
in trainer : the player active auto cast speel;
auto tools : the player active anti-idle for no kick after 15min and eat food, to eat automatically
images attach

Thanks for your help

Hello guys, my name is a Tiago.

I need a new module in interface of otc-v8

any people can help-me?

View attachment 76752View attachment 76753

a module trainer and a auto tools;
in trainer : the player active auto cast speel;
auto tools : the player active anti-idle for no kick after 15min and eat food, to eat automatically
images attach

Thanks for your help
i've just maded it, i'm not using in production, have to be tested and proly improved.

1689593395162.png

Attachments

just unzip it on modules folder
\otcv8\modules\game_trainer
How i put for the character rotate every 10 minutes? He rotate every second. Because the function loop that effect all script. Can help?

i copy this script and paste in my folder but the loop with anti-idle and cast spell is equal. I need with cast spell send every 1 or 2 second and anti-idle rotate every 10 minutes. can help-me?
i've updated it. u can set the interval u want for anti-idle in the config of the module.
after updating files you have to reload modules (ctrl+shift+r) or restart client.
Post automatically merged:

i copy this script and paste in my folder but the loop with anti-idle and cast spell is equal. I need with cast spell send every 1 or 2 second and anti-idle rotate every 10 minutes. can help-me?
sorry, my mistake. copy again.

Last edited:
i've updated it. u can set the interval u want for anti-idle in the config of the module.
after updating files you have to reload modules (ctrl+shift+r) or restart client.
Post automatically merged:

sorry, my mistake. copy again.
very thanks!!!!!!!!!! pips u can help-me in more situation with otcliente? is possible compile one client otc and turn invisible the pastes of module? soon I will open my server and I don't want players change the scripts/layout of otcv8

very thanks!!!!!!!!!! pips u can help-me in more situation with otcliente? is possible compile one client otc and turn invisible the pastes of module? soon I will open my server and I don't want players change the scripts/layout of otcv8

you is the best!!!! i go look this video, very thanks! if i want remove module BOT before compiling, just delete the folder of bot ?
compile = generates new exe file from source code
modules are loaded by this exe after that
but if u mean 'before encryption', so yes (you have to remove the line 'game_bot' in modules\game_interface\interface.otmod too).

also, enable this feature in modules\game_features\features.lua:

1689647792016.png

and make sure to create a backup of your client files before encrypt, there's no way back after doing the process.

compile = generates new exe file from source code
modules are loaded by this exe after that
but if u mean 'before encryption', so yes (you have to remove the line 'game_bot' in modules\game_interface\interface.otmod too).

also, enable this feature in modules\game_features\features.lua:

View attachment 76795

and make sure to create a backup of your client files before encrypt, there's no way back after doing the process.
hmm, how i delete the function BOT of my otclient ? Customizing and then compiling will I have a customized version of otcliente? then the player who downloads this version will see the otc without the bot?

Would it be easy to include one more checkbox that would give an option to auto attack a specific creature?

Back