• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTFans dead o.O?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dismay is the same as everybody else's. OTFans was the first Open Tibia community I joined. They're the reason I'm here today.
On a positive note, perhaps now we can finally merge the two communities. A lot of us have wanted that for a long time, hopefully the staff and members over at OTFans (anybody that's still interested in Open Tibia really) create accounts here and something new may flourish because of this.
Also, I hope any resources that were kept on OTFans can safely be converted over here as the last thing we need is to lose valuable resources.

Red

Only logical thing somebody said on this thread.

Although bad news, this will benefit otland xd, their activity will rise, and top users will come ..
There are currently 850 users online. 314 members and 536 guests

What kind of valuable resources? Almost all sort of things that were in OTFans can be found in Otland to, so how would you search into a database for valuable resources that has a huge amount of data. Not the mention the approval of GriZzm0 and dedication from Talaturen implementing this.

There's a lot more development-wise on OtFans then OtLand, really. DAT/SPR-structures etc, all not on OtLand afaik.

What kind of valuable resources? Almost all sort of things that were in OTFans can be found in Otland to, so how would you search into a database for valuable resources that has a huge amount of data. Not the mention the approval of GriZzm0 and dedication from Talaturen implementing this.

I meant most the BBcode of any threads containing any tools/applications Monsters/Talkactions/Creaturescripts/Maps that aren't on OtLand so we wouldn't lose the work of others.
It wouldn't be hard to do.

Red

OMFG i've been a member there since 2005. Hope it gets up again. Hosted my first server through there.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.
Requiem æternam dona ei, Domine.
Et lux perpetua luceat ei.
Requiescat in pace. Amen.

I've been a member there since 2005 also. I surely do miss OTFan times, why? Because the community was so much better than it is today on Otland. Hopefully Otland will pull a change in the right direction.

Alas OtFans, you was awesome.

Bye otfans :/
Was registered there for 3 years I guess ^^

OTFans shutdown*
take over huashauehuehe

OTFans is still in my top 8 most visited pages on the New Tab page of chrome.

Now when I click it I get sad :'(

use SpeedDial, so you can manually configure your home page tabs xD

Though OTFans wasn't my first community (Tibiafans was, remember that relic?), it was really good to just be involved in the OTF community even as things dwindled down as they did. OTF had it's own feel, as does OTL, it's just hard to see it go after so long.

It was the only OT community where I was so much involved. I'll miss all the old pals from there. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back