• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTFans dead o.O?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame really, but it was bound to happen. And it'll happen to this website too, eventually. Enjoy it while you still can.

It's a shame really, but it was bound to happen. And it'll happen to this website too, eventually. Enjoy it while you still can.

Yeah and you will die too, eventually. You really think that OTLand will shutdown in a near future with this activity?

He said eventually, if a near future is 4-6 years sure it could be dead by then.

Anyone know if Griz is selling the domain? Talaturen should buy it and get the directed traffic, ha ha.

I started back in 2007 with OTs on OTFans, I haven't worked on them much, but I will miss the community in it's early days.

Anyone know if Griz is selling the domain? Talaturen should buy it and get the directed traffic, ha ha.

I don't see the point in that, if he already has a steady forum. That would be another risk.

OTFans was my first English speaking OT community too.
However I switched after some shitty layout update :S

Otland I find is much slower than it was in recent years. A lot of big names have quit, neon etc.

People come and go;
I don't even remember how, when, why Ruly left, but OpenTibia continued to excel without him and Neverland.

OTFans.net will be up soon!
Check it out early @ dev.otfans.net to register your account before launch.

More lame that everything has been reset now.. Everything's gone :/.
That too. I really hope this it not the case and that it's being worked on, else we've lost shitloads of interesting history; hope there's some kind of archive introduced at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back