• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTFans.net coming back!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if gizz sold the domain, he has had plenty of offers.

Last edited:
wonder gizz sold the domain, he has had plenty of offers.
<_< thats okay, "rising from the ashes in approximately" <- sounds promising, if he got the database he could return everything back to normal and upgrade it .. be optimistic

like I said on the other thread
Even if he does bring OTFans back, if he doesn't have anything decent planned already, then it'll just go down the same way as before, slowly dying until he pulls the plug

Can't we stick to one thread? :S

What says it's grizzm0? maybe he left the thing completely and someone else picked up... this someone better have better plans than what I've seen.

Yeah! Hopefully all downloads and tutorials will be recovered^^

like I said on the other thread
Even if he does bring OTFans back, if he doesn't have anything decent planned already, then it'll just go down the same way as before, slowly dying until he pulls the plug

You dont know that for sure ;)
As i see otland is slowly dieing too.

We can't tell for sure if it's Grizzmo or not, even if it does return who's to say it will be more lively than before. If anything this makes me somewhat angry that they announce its return so soon. To me it seems like "Oh guys, sorry we had a database failure! We're gonna close for sure" Nek minut "Nevermind bout all that shit we said the other day guys", I'm happy to see it returning, it was a nice forum.

But yeah, If it's Grizzmo or not, we can't really say.

Wow, I really hope that skin from the counter is applied to the forums.. now that would be awesome

What's so amazing about it's return, i was happy when i came down i hadn't personally bothered with the site at all when i changed over to this one. Wouldn't it be better if everyone was all on one forum?

It seems stupid splitting an already small community up, for no reason. Literally you guys have no reason exept for "it has alot of 'good' threads/alot of information" all of which you can find here.

OT itself is dying and by extension OTLand, OTFans on the other hand has been dying for months now, and if everything stays the same, it'll just end up on the same path

It's not just OT that is dying, tibia in general is slowing down, the player base they had has grown up, and a lot are moving on.

I actually thought it was better for the open-tibia community as a whole that OTFans was offline. I think the OT community would be better off having one forum, I don't see OTFans ever getting popular again, though.

I actually thought it was better for the open-tibia community as a whole that OTFans was offline. I think the OT community would be better off having one forum, I don't see OTFans ever getting popular again, though.

^^^

Well, thing is, this all draws a lot of attention which might eventually boost it a bit, but I don't think for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back