• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTFans - Thanks for the years!

Don't tell me you're going to start another forum, just when Opentibia is far more united or else please explain what you meant.

Just because GrizZ is done with it, don't expect curtains just yet.

GrizZ is not the only one done with it, couldn't you see that?
The community was done with OTFans, otherwise the community would have stuck around and OTFans would never have shut down.

Only a selection of people visited OTFans regularly.

Myself, I was a member from 2005. I used OTFans up until 2009. Then I joined OTLand like most people.

Are there any OTS forums in english?
UG died, otfans died.

Well some kind of archive could be done with it. It would be kinda stupid just letting all that content go to waste. Maybe some kind of arrangement could be done with OTLand. Another kind of site I don't want to see, I'm sick of the community wanting to be special and splitting themselves up. Try to work out something with the current sites instead of your own thing. With the way ot is heading we need to stick together, else we'll just have 10 dead communities with some useful content here and there instead of everything at one place. United we stand strong.

Hah Zisly, take a look about Polish sites :p

Main sites are going down, small don't grow up (with my otfans.eu <3).

tibia.net.pl (sold 2x times, now the company owns)
otfans.pl (died, someone opened again)
tibia11.pun.pl (died)
otserv.pl (died)
otsmedia/forumots.pl (don't died because it's forum for 2 ots)
mappers.pl (died)
tibia.info.pl (died)
otsoft/tibia.tv (blocked by admin, dying)
tibia.xx.pl/torg.pl (changed to hydepark)
hunted.pl (changed to rl tibia, dying, blocked by admins because of bots)
open-tibia.pl (3 different portals under this domain xd!)

And many others.

I think that Tibia's community can't integrate ;p

Well some kind of archive could be done with it. It would be kinda stupid just letting all that content go to waste. Maybe some kind of arrangement could be done with OTLand. Another kind of site I don't want to see, I'm sick of the community wanting to be special and splitting themselves up. Try to work out something with the current sites instead of your own thing. With the way ot is heading we need to stick together, else we'll just have 10 dead communities with some useful content here and there instead of everything at one place. United we stand strong.

I'd definitely love to download that content.

Else, it has given me the greatest inspiration for both, pixel and concept arts. Best years will never be forgot.

I see only 2 options:

- 2 forums merge and the knowledge and information form OTFans come here to OTLand.
- Somebody re-runs OTFans and tries to recover the old reputation.

I honestly don't see how a simple change in ownership would somehow bring life back to a dead forum
however, bringing all OTFans threads/replies and placing them all under a closed section on OTLand might be somewhat useful

I honestly don't see how a simple change in ownership would somehow bring life back to a dead forum
however, bringing all OTFans threads/replies and placing them all under a closed section on OTLand might be somewhat useful

If you read, the database failure was the the straw that broke the camel's back and served as a sign to the owner to close OTFans. But a new owner has a different motivation and goals that may be acceptable to users. With that we would see activity changes.

But I am cheering for the transfer to OTland as that would benefit more to us.

creating another community would do 1 of 2 things:
- serve no purpose and end up dying(like TibiaStrike has been)
- split up the community into yet another forum

creating another community would do 1 of 2 things:
- serve no purpose and end up dying(like TibiaStrike has been)
- split up the community into yet another forum

Oh yeah I remember TibiaStrike. I was helper there.

I think that people create more forums because they have ideas that they cannot do on this forum, and try to project them on a low populated forum, ending up with their spirit crushed and pressing the "end" button.

I am sad that OtFans died, but I also see a good point in keeping the ot community together now ;)
Though i would love recovering the threads and downloads from otfans ^^

if someone once would have hacked OtFans,
Now its time to contribute
(Just a joke haha)

No, for real, cant the owner of otfans give otland threads/downloads ? :p

I am sad that OtFans died, but I also see a good point in keeping the ot community together now ;)
Though i would love recovering the threads and downloads from otfans ^^

if someone once would have hacked OtFans,
Now its time to contribute
(Just a joke haha)

No, for real, cant the owner of otfans give otland threads/downloads ? :p

The database failure cockblocked us all. If he tries to recover it, it may be lost forever.

Back