• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTForum! 1.0 Beta

Because I posted my forum script :)
http://otland.net/f118/simple-forum-script-48548/
joke..
------------------
I'm not sure is script safe from SQL injection:
$post = stripslashes(htmlentities($_POST['post']));
$subject = stripslashes(htmlentities($_POST['subject']));
$character = stripslashes(htmlentities($_POST['character']));
mysql_query("INSERT INTO `posts` VALUES('', '$subject', '$icon', '$date', '$time', '$character', '$board', '$thread', \"$post\", '$signature');");
No escape text?
I'm not enought good in SQL, but ~2 years ago someone (on otland he use nick Azi, every hack attempt learn you how to protect server, thx Azi for free lesson, but pls don't try again :p ) tried to hack my server with queries like chr(xx) bla bla bla [his query had ~120 letters] (hacker load config.lua file from mysql command and check 'if character number XXX from config.lua file = character_id xx then return something' (else php show bug) and almost get password to database (ots lag a bit with 99% cpu use [he spammed my server from other dedic {100mb/s} with php script to try every letter in config.lua] and I found bug in script before he get pass).

Well, but it's working good only with Tibiacom layout. What if i'm using other?;o.

Warning: include(forum/forum.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 202

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'forum/forum.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 202

I got error:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '2' for key 'PRIMARY'
INSERT INTO `forums` ( `id` , `name` , `description` , `closed` , `access` )
VALUES ( 2, 'First forum.', 'This is your first forum.', 0, 0 )

Warning: include(forum/forum.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 171

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'forum/forum.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 171

hmmm

:mad:

How to close threads? I thought it was possible to do it with this forum Oo

Its nice but I would have changed the admin part and make people with page access 3 (able to set this) be able to change it.
That way you don't need a separate account for making changes in the forum.

How to close threads? I thought it was possible to do it with this forum Oo
possible atm in Gesior's Simple Forum Script
i made sticky threads/board change/latest posts functions for it too

Hello,

Its a good forum but I think you should also add, Quotes, edit posts.