• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTForum! 1.0 Beta

Nice but There are few bugs, when you make for example 2 forums it look fu**d up, when you make a thread and you post it with title:a messeage:b after that you see a messeage instead of title or subject

NEW FIX! NOW TITLES OF THREADS AND POST ARE SHOWING CORRECTLY!

If u already installed update your thread.php and board.php for this fix, link in first post.

Nice paxton! but for it still bugs with the threads, everything looks fucked up when creating 2 threads or more. the last thread that are created, that one are shown to the right of the first thread, and when I try to delete that bugged thread it just says Could not find board.

Nice paxton! but for it still bugs with the threads, everything looks fucked up when creating 2 threads or more. the last thread that are created, that one are shown to the right of the first thread, and when I try to delete that bugged thread it just says Could not find board.

Download newest script, I fixed this bug I think.

I have the newest, installed it like 2minutes before I posted that =/

error1.bmp

error2.bmp