• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OTLand @ Aurora

296cbvm.png

Some lvl 32 ek tried to kill me :p

I've been on my EK the entire day, hoping for someone to PK me so I can log on my MS and beat the crap out of them, been afk botting now for 10 hours, and not a single WS has been spotted, WTF?

i've been on my ek the entire day, hoping for someone to pk me so i can log on my ms and beat the crap out of them, been afk botting now for 10 hours, and not a single ws has been spotted, wtf?
:d:d:d:d:d

Killah got PKed, logged on my MS, mapclicked and my game froze...
Feb 03 2013, 00:46:38 CET Died at Level 60 by a carniphila.

Deaths caused by freezes are so lame...

Even worse when you go afk for 1 sec and tell your friend to keep and eye on your char. 1 second later when i come back its outlogged
and he says. OMFG I JUST WATCHED IT AND IT WAS RUNNING AND EXPING.

i might start playing there ^_^ i dont got a char but ill prob make 1...and i can transfer scrolls :w00t:

Even worse when you go afk for 1 sec and tell your friend to keep and eye on your char. 1 second later when i come back its outlogged
and he says. OMFG I JUST WATCHED IT AND IT WAS RUNNING AND EXPING.

a char doesnt log out naymore tho after an death xD but yh still a bummer

moar screens!!

I think i am going to do it tommorw or tonight, anyways gratz bro!

Btw @Three you should uptate the list on the thread.

If people ask I update. I've updated everyone who has wanted to be on the list and asked.

If people ask I update. I've updated everyone who has wanted to be on the list and asked.

since when is my forum name Hood Citizen though? xDD

Anyway here a lil random pic of todays hunt <no loot>

- - - Updated - - -

And why not add lvl ranges of every guy thats active on this thread n' aurora? Example;

Forum Name <> Ingame Name <> Level

Records070 | Hood Citizen | 150-160

Or something like that where we can see everyone's level? wud be nice

&& persue the nigger Barry to be added to this list, he's also still active n' in moneymaking phase ;P

since when is my forum name Hood Citizen though? xDD

Anyway here a lil random pic of todays hunt <no loot>

- - - Updated - - -

And why not add lvl ranges of every guy thats active on this thread n' aurora? Example;

Forum Name <> Ingame Name <> Level

Records070 | Hood Citizen | 150-160

Or something like that where we can see everyone's level? wud be nice

&& persue the nigger Barry to be added to this list, he's also still active n' in moneymaking phase ;P

but it's 2x exp world. Someone can go from 50-100 in a day (with a blocker and supplies) and I'd have to update this thread shit tons more if I added levels.. I don't think its necessary anyway.

If you make a table with

Level 8-50
Name here Vocation
etc

Level 51-100
Name Vocation
etc

Level 101-200
Name Vocation
etc

Then I'll use it xd

Back