• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OTLand @ Aurora

Guys i looted rat god doll is it only worth 7k on aurora? on other worlds it worth like 300k-500k

:peace:

PJBsOJ.png

Thanks mate :)

Just scammed OZKL on 3 Premium Scrolls LOL!!!

RzEW88.png

Ninja must be one of the most trustworthy members of OTLand, I just gifted his account three months premium, in confidence that he'd give it to me ingame, i've only known the guy for a week, but I was desperate, and he actually stood by his word.

Faith in Internet restored.

22:25 Ferks: You certainly have made a pretty penny. Your account balance is 923899 gold.

but it's 2x exp world. Someone can go from 50-100 in a day (with a blocker and supplies) and I'd have to update this thread shit tons more if I added levels.. I don't think its necessary anyway.

If you make a table with

Level 8-50
Name here Vocation
etc

Level 51-100
Name Vocation
etc

Level 101-200
Name Vocation
etc

Then I'll use it xd

Yah its just an estimate, I dont care ;P

Edit1; also killed some 108 pally earlier tonight.. Pretty sick hits actually on my part, saw multiple 400's
I gotta try remember to make screens tho >.>

Feb 04 2013, 01:03:00 CET Killed at Level 108 by Fez Enforcer and Hood Citizen.

but yh was at dara dls

Edit2; totally forgot about this one, but soloed a 148 pal in banuta yesterday lol. Fella took skull on me with his fire wall

Feb 03 2013, 02:00:23 CET Killed at Level 148 by Hood Citizen and a hydra.

Last edited:
2vjvp5l.png

10za34w.png

02:03 You lose 81 hitpoints due to an attack by a plaguesmith.
02:03 You lose 289 hitpoints due to an attack by a plaguesmith.
1shot into
Feb 04 2013, 02:03:58 CET Died at Level 62 by a plaguesmith

Edit: Hood, next time you're about to kill someone... CALL ME GOD DANGIT! I'm always happy to help you flying dutchmen.

So, I need a blocker for Thursday for intensive PG. This will include my mage going from 68 to 100 in a day.
No payment, loot is all yours.

He is MS so if anyone wishes to block grims, that's fine with me ;)

I'm thinking Thursday.

Great day, won't be laggy during the day because kids will be at school. Let me know ASAP xd

So, I need a blocker for Thursday for intensive PG. This will include my mage going from 68 to 100 in a day.
No payment, loot is all yours.

He is MS so if anyone wishes to block grims, that's fine with me ;)

I'm thinking Thursday.

Great day, won't be laggy during the day because kids will be at school. Let me know ASAP xd

That's the spirit.

I have 500k to waste on SDs, Pots, whatever.

So cmon peoples :(

@three magic,add this so :)

LVL 1-50​
Forum NameIngame NameVocation

Prondeliko
Prondeliko
Prondeliko

LVL 51-100​
Forum NameIngame NameVocation

Prondeliko
Prondeliko
Prondeliko