• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Otland Chat (Similar to Facebooks)

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hi, I'm suggesting to Otland to add a chat system, not like the big box, but something similar to facebooks.

Screenshot Below:
U0bWcqi7gi.png

Sign if you agree, or vote yes on the poll.

Reason I'm suggesting this?
Its getting annoying having to wait for some kind of notification to inform you that you have a message.

Like this post if you think it's a good idea. v
v
v​

Last edited:
Yea I agree, it would make simple questions more easy to answer, as in, just say there were different channels, like this..

1. General (Chat)
2. Advertisement
3. Help
4. etc.
5. etc.

Yea I agree, it would make simple questions more easy to answer, as in, just say there were different channels, like this..

1. General (Chat)
2. Advertisement
3. Help
4. etc.
5. etc.

Firstly, the chat is more intended to serve for blazing fast private messages without a limit. Usually when you talk via PMs you can run out of limit and it's just very slow. Chat solves that.
Secondly, advertisement chatroom ?! No way ! Noone wants to see thousands of automatic messages with various probably not interesting links.
There will be (if there will be a chat at all) public channels I believe, but they're in no way meant to replace forum !

Back