• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Otland Chat (Similar to Facebooks)

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hi, I'm suggesting to Otland to add a chat system, not like the big box, but something similar to facebooks.

Screenshot Below:
U0bWcqi7gi.png

Sign if you agree, or vote yes on the poll.

Reason I'm suggesting this?
Its getting annoying having to wait for some kind of notification to inform you that you have a message.

Like this post if you think it's a good idea. v
v
v​

Last edited:
It's been dead for months because you never spread the word or use the channel.

And because of racist as hell IRC OP, this happens:
G28QLPgalt.png

it would be better to have this than IRC.

All people talks about Facebook Sound?. Why not remove it? You can just similar have like you have to be friend with that person to even chat with that person. Who ever if he/she is a girl or boy. You can also keep your status hidden so your offline.

"Chat with no sound. and similar a spam filter. that you have to be friends with them on OTLand. and they can keep been hidden if they want. But that doesn't change the other things in forum ONLY CHAT."

THANKS!

Im guessing Talaturen is to busy too check this thread or at least the 14 pages in this thread, or we are still in need of a chatbox.
I'll send a private message and ask him to check out some things :)

Im guessing Talaturen is to busy too check this thread or at least the 14 pages in this thread, or we are still in need of a chatbox.
I'll send a private message and ask him to check out some things :)
Administrators already know about the chatbox, they're considering it. No need to spam around.
I hope it will be here soon, but that's only my guess.

Seince the "like" system has been added like facebooks I rly think he should add the chat system also.. would make this place more interesting.

Back