• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand dead....?

Tibia otserv will stop on 8.9~ or 9.0, in Flash client. Some pp are saying thats impossible change the IP of the flash client and it has a new criptography and maby a new protocol.

@off
omg, i am android programmer :p

Cipsoft sucks now lol.. They probably think with thier asses and can't see that every patch they making does lower number of players actually playing.. I am ready to start an project on some client were tibia were fun to play/war with the exp stage 1. And stay fucking there!, just an etc xD

Btw did old cipsoft sold the company another people? :eek:

I remember before 7.1, that lava map, where u could strafe on lava outside a wall ( bug ) xD, where skills mattered and u couldn't buy super-stuff for money.
I think the problem now is: moneymaking, and that u dont need skills for pvping / lvling.

Minecraft isn't next, next is the thing in Kanakashy signatur.
Well... otland won't be dead until you think so..

Cipsoft is killing otservers because for ots's they're losing players on theirs worlds... There are important resasons, will ots die?
OTS's never die - if cipsoft will make new protocol without possibility to change IP, we will be play on older protocols, but OTS NEVER DIE. It has specific climate, cheaper and... a lot of advantages.

So far you believe that the ot community won't die it won't, hopefully something will happen that will make OT's more popular like a sort of a script or something that will increase the community of Open Tibia.

They probably think with thier asses and can't see that every patch they making does lower number of players actually playing.

They totally deserve it. Tibia is one of the few MMOs were people actually fear the updates because the implementation of retarded "features" is always imminent.

The less people play on Tibia, the less people will play OT. If Tibia's player base rises, OT rises, they go down, we go down. Tibia is dead, it's all been down the hill from 7.8 since they added cipbot.

Best Regards,
Ispiro.

>>less people play on Tibia, the less people will play OT.
I bet they are all like, oh dammit! there is less people in a screwed game! I will leave the 100x better version of it../trollface

My personal opinion, I noticed the Otservs take a big dive when all these real maps got released, for instance frank farmers release eventually people just figure out its 100% crap servers and nothin real goin on.

money is the root of all evil and all OTland did was provide the taxi to the next destination.

The key to the downfall of Open tibia is and will be Money. popup servers etc it hurts players and forces people to goto RL or play xbox where there money stays there and xbox doesn't get renamed to redbox two months later...

just my opinion.... over saturated market by releasing too much content. look at otservlist for instance, its unimaginable how it works now days, the owner of the list makes a new server each month and breaks his own rules by maxing his players over 1k, lets get real it just makes people angry and they still have the gumption to ban people for afk trainers and again its just about money, just like the government the biggest rule breakers are the rule makers themselves.

let me also clarify nothing tala does is contradictory to the rules he makes hes probably one of the only genuine people I know.

Last edited:
Cip updates sucks, i dont wanna imagine the fucking flash client.
My ots will stand 8.6 for ever XD

n my opinion society goes bust because people, which often participated, are banned (Chojrak, Stian), fts squad has been changed, which intstead of working on code, is working on map. Fts is very porous, and it's going to end unless fallen, stian and Kaczooh will come back.

n my opinion society goes bust because people, which often participated, are banned (Chojrak, Stian), fts squad has been changed, which intstead of working on code, is working on map. Fts is very porous, and it's going to end unless fallen, stian and Kaczooh will come back.

Don't talk stupid - Chojrak did not bring nothing important to the OT Community life. He's still on Otland btw. , kids doesn't run away ;).

#on_Topic

I don't think it's dying - peoples change = community change. There will always be the one who will make something cool (-;. Who knows, maybe someone will start to work on Tibia Flash project - if so, I could join maybe.

Don't talk stupid - Chojrak did not bring nothing important to the OT Community life. He's still on Otland btw. , kids doesn't run away ;).

Chojrak brought certainly more than you can at least something of a noob and you're still asking for your help;]

i think we should get rid of all Rl maps and merge otland and otfans together...
I think it will some things..

i think we should get rid of all Rl maps and merge otland and otfans together...
I think it will some things..

Imo, merging them would help, i use to be more active on OTfans than here, but it was so empty on there that i just changed over, i know alot of people go forwards and backwards from each one. If there was just 1 community site for OTs it would help.

That said, i don't think it's the OT community that is dieing there are still alot of OTplayers, i think it's just the OT community sites that are dieing out, old players are retireing and new players are just not coming to fill the gap.
Also doesn't help how many people don't know OTs actually exist, i mean i still play Globaltibs from time to time and i sometimes talk to players about OTs, more often than not someone always says "Whats OT?"

Back